BY DOVE #23 in Body Wash

Shower away dry skin with Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash. Experience our #1 Dermatologist Recommended body wash formula, now even gentler, with the rich lather you love. Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower. Infused with Moroccan Argan Oil, Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash is designed with mild cleansers and nourishes skin. Dove nourishes and protects from dryness. All kinds of things can dry out your skin, from a cold snap to someone cranking up the air conditioning in the office. But there's no need to worry - we know that with the right body wash you can get softer, smoother skin with just one shower while protecting from dry skin. That's why we've created Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash. We know that Argan Oil has been known for its skin care properties, including the way it locks in moisture on the skin, for years. and we understand that a great moisturizing body wash is one that not only cleanses, but also maintains your skin's natural moisture, replenishing the nutrients that it loses during cleansing. That's why we've combined Dove's mildest cleansers and NutriumMoisture technology with Moroccan Argan Oil to bring you Dove Dry Oil Body Wash. with this unique combination you can rest assured knowing that you're taking care of your skin and helping it to stay soft, smooth, and nourished. Shower away dry skin - try Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash. see more...

• Does dove body wash make me have smooth skin after one shower? D...4 Answers
  • Who else loves the smell and the smooth it is ?2 Answers
  • Does this body wash deeply nourish your skin after just one wash?6 Answers
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I always have to have this in my shower! And a bar of the soap because it’s just that amazing! I love that this keeps my skin so soft all day long! I love the smell it gives off and my boyfriend always tells me how much he loves the way I smell - all I did was shower lol
Tamesha D.
I swear by Dove! I love the body wash. Given it is a bit pricey, but it smells amazing and does the job! It's very gentle for my sensitive skin, I don't have to buy sensitive brand when purchasing Dove. I love that the scent is still there even after drying off. Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Ashley W.
I got a sample of this in my Wal-Mart beauty box. I really enjoyed the scent of this body wash. My skin felt moisturized after use. It was not too heavy to cause breakouts. I have normal skin that can be prone to body acne if the body wash is too heavy. I will not be repurchasing because it is not from a cruelty free brand.
Emma N.
I love this body wash so much! It's so silky. It has a very beautiful smell to it. It's very gentle on your skin. I use it I the shower everyday. It's the best. I would defiantly buy this product again. Pros: It's very moisturizing.  Cons: It isn't very bubbly like any other kind of body wash. I suggest buying if you like your skin being soft.
Colleen S.
Vandalia
I suffer from dry skin and I have found that Dove is the only brand to help with that. It helps add moisture to my skin. I love the silky smooth finish it leaves on my skin. It's such an awesome price from a great company!!
Maria De Jesus B.
I LOVE the Dove Brand and their body washes are one of the top body washes I have ever used. I use varying scents within the Dove Body Wash line as I love more than one scent! Ultra hydrating and moisturizing for my body. So many wonderful scents make it hard to settle on one. FANTASTIC!
Trish M.
This is the main body soap I use. It makes my skin feel so smooth(which is a huge deal since my skin can get sensitive and dry). It leaves my skin feeling moisturized after my shower as well while also feeling lightweight on me. I highly recommend this soap you get a lot for a great price.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
I love Dove body wash! Smells great. Has all different scents. Very light on the skin. I use it every bath I take! I purchase this at Walmart. I think it's very gentle on the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin like me. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Tiffany S.
This is one of my favorite soaps. The only things I’m not fond of is the orange specks. They make me cring. Lol and it maked me feel slimy in the beginning but I’m use to it now. the soap itself makes the skin feel so smooth and refreshed after the first use. It’s a little more than other brands, but a little goes a long way.
Alana G.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven’t used any other brand in years. I love trying out new scents each time I buy this. I love the purple one the best! I feel reborn when I step out of the shower. It feels luxurious and soft and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Does this feel like it leaves a lotion film on your skin after use?
Cassie H.
I have been using dove body wash but I struggle to find a scent that I really like, I feel like they all smell too much like old-lady soap (haha)... Any good smelling ones that you would recommend?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Does this body wash deeply nourish your skin after just one wash?
a A.
How is this product different from the other dove products?
guadalupe h.