BY DOVE

Dove Mist Fresh Revive 3 oz (Pack of 2): Mist 3 fl oz All skin types Pomegranate and lemon verbena scent

• I was wondering if this product is still available on Canada? I h...1 Answers
  • Does the smell last very long or is this something you will need ...4 Answers
  • Are these dove body mists still sold? I have been looking everyon...1 Answers
Dove Body Mist Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena
  • "Clean smell, cheap price, and it while it doesn't last very long being a body spray, to me it's worth picking up. " in 3 reviews
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS SCENT! The smell of this stuff is amazing and really fresh. I tend not to use body mists just because I find the scents overpowering but this spray leaves you smelling really fresh. I recieve a lot of compliments about it. All you need to do is spray some on your neck, behind the ears, inside your wrists, and inside your elbows and then you're good to go!
Autumn F.
BALTIMORE, MD
Hands down my favorite body spray! I don't even wear perfume anymore because I get so many compliments on this. It's a light, fruity scent, without being cloying. I mist a bit over me in the morning and the scent lasts all day! It's much more affordable than traditional perfume so there are no second thoughts about using it everyday.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Awhile back ago I had a chance to try a small sample of the Dove Go Fresh Body Mist and really liked it, but never went to buy it until I saw it was on closeout. Not that it's the kind of item one should only buy on closeout. It's just I like to buy things when they are cheaper in cost, especially when I don't use it that often. I usually wait for clearances, closeouts, and sales. The smell of this is fresh, it lasts awhile and you don't have to use much.
Fallon M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I think this travel size body sprays are perfect for on the go!! I always keep one in my gym bag, and in my car!! They work great to keep my body odor to a minimum! I get mine at Walmart or Target, and they have different a scents, which is nice. I will always repurchase!!
Emery S.
Bedford, OH
I love this body mist. I prefer body mists rather than perfume, because the scent isn't too strong or crazy. This smells exactly like what it's called. I love it because it's so amazing for the price as well! The scent is sweet and subtle, perfect for a nice spring scent!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I like to keep one of these in my purse so when I go in somewhere I can spritz a little on & smell great, perfect to throw in your bag, so travel friendly. It has a nice light fruity scent that's yummy I would have gave a 5 but it doesn't last as long as some others
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I used these sprays and deodorants ( they have a matching deodorant scent) for almost 4 years. The spritz is good for when you need some extra scent just to get by. Like, after the gym so you don't make everyone you see on your way home hold their noses. It doesn't last long and isn't too strong, but it's a body spray.
Brittney G.
Cape Coral, FL
I had an opportunity to try this when Dove was selling them along with packages of their deodorant, and man did I love those little samples. They last long, the fragrance is energizing, inviting, and not too overwhelming like other heavier mists and sprays. It's a light, airy scent and overall just wonderful!
Izzi S.
The smells are lovely and even stick for an hour+ but that's the only good thing I have to say about this product.It contains alcohol as the first ingredient-no bueno.It also has synthetic coloring[yet the product is clear 0.o].Summary:LOVE the scent.Hate the ingredients and the price to an extent too.
Bebe B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Light fragrance. I keep this at my desk at work and pack it in my Gym bag for a lil freshness before a workout.

The fragrance is light and summery like a warm summer breeze with lemon and hints of pomegranate.
Kristy I.
Rosedale, VA
Does the smell last very long or is this something you will need to apply several times a day?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
What is your favor one?
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What other scents are there?
Nadine A.
De Queen, AR
How long does the smell last and are they small bottles?
kyra c.