Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash uploaded by Ariel C.

BY GENERIC

Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash: Dove's best fresh care Refreshment that effectively nourishes skin NutriumMoisture see more...

Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the best body wash! I have really sensitive skin, so it was really exciting to find a scented product that I could actually use! It smells so good- and I love how creamy this body wash is. It is almost like using a lotion in the shower. People always compliment me on how soft my skin is- this body wash definitely contributes!" in 3 reviews
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite Dove body wash ! The smell is soft and refreshing. It feels amazing on your skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Doesn't leave residue after your shower, it just leaves you feeling soft and silky as well as hydrated 😍 I would definitely recommend.
Ciara S.
Douglas, GA
Dove body wash is the best! It has many different scent and they all smell extraordinary. I love washing with Dove, it leaves your body feeling moisturized and softer than before. I’ve purchased this product from Walmart many times in different scents, but my favorite would be pomegranate!
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite body wash for years and has been the only one I've used for about 5 years. I've used so many bottles of this stuff. It smells amazing and it's also the only thing I can use to shave with because my skin is so sensitive.
Giselle G.
Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash smells sooooo good. Dove has the best body washes in my opinion, and this one is great. Moisturizes your body and leaves you smelling good.
Cece
This dove body wash is great! I love the smell, and do not think it is too fruity. I always shower with Dove body wash and use it with a loofah and hot water to rinse it off. Feels much better than using a regular bar of soap that leaves me feeling kind of dry and sticky. This body wash leaves me feeling moisturized and smelling good. But the body wash itself is very nice and I would recommend this type and in general all the Dove Body washes.
Darby S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I first discovered that Dove had a body wash when I saw it in my grandmothers bathroom. So immediately I considered it to be for old people until I used it myself. Now that is the only body wash I will use! The scents are always so refreshing and clean and its always great for people with sensitive skin. The blue fig and orange blossom scent is one of my favorites of the many different ones offered, definitely recommend to anyone.
Susan C.
Rosemead, CA
This is my "Go To" body wash for morning showers. It gets me clean quickly without drying out my skin, or leaving an oily residue. And yes, it smells nice without being over perfumed or cloying! It's a product I can always rely on and buy practically anywhere.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite body wash. Sam's Club sells it in bulk which is even better. The scent is so wonderful and the body wash leaves my skin so smooth. I can't use many body washed because they either break me out/dry out my skin or leave my skin feeling greasy. Doves doesn't and when I found this scent I was hooked for life. Most definitely my favorite.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of the Dove body wash line until I smelled this scent. I discovered this scent in my mom's shower and when I smelled and used it, I went and bought myself a bottle. It smells so fresh and makes my skin feel so clean. I'm a big fan of this soap.