Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash uploaded by Ariel C.

BY GENERIC

Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash: Dove's best fresh care Refreshment that effectively nourishes skin NutriumMoisture see more...

Ciara S.
Douglas, GA
Dove body wash is the best! It has many different scent and they all smell extraordinary. I love washing with Dove, it leaves your body feeling moisturized and softer than before. I’ve purchased this product from Walmart many times in different scents, but my favorite would be pomegranate!
Cece
This dove body wash is great! I love the smell, and do not think it is too fruity. I always shower with Dove body wash and use it with a loofah and hot water to rinse it off. Feels much better than using a regular bar of soap that leaves me feeling kind of dry and sticky. This body wash leaves me feeling moisturized and smelling good. But the body wash itself is very nice and I would recommend this type and in general all the Dove Body washes.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my absolute favorite Dove body wash ! The smell is soft and refreshing. It feels amazing on your skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Doesn't leave residue after your shower, it just leaves you feeling soft and silky as well as hydrated 😍 I would definitely recommend.
Giselle G.
Dove Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Body Wash smells sooooo good. Dove has the best body washes in my opinion, and this one is great. Moisturizes your body and leaves you smelling good.
Susan C.
Rosemead, CA
This is my "Go To" body wash for morning showers. It gets me clean quickly without drying out my skin, or leaving an oily residue. And yes, it smells nice without being over perfumed or cloying! It's a product I can always rely on and buy practically anywhere.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
This product smells great, leaves my skin feel smooth for hours. I love Dove products! Ive tried different body washes and all of them are great, it is also a good value
Katelyn Y.
Arcadia, CA
Smelled great and provided a little bit of moisture after showering. It wasn't anything too special, but it smelled nice and got the job done right.
💋Michelle T.
HERCULES, CA
Love this scent. Wish I could find this scent in more stores that I shop at. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Very affordable.
Nicole R.
It leaves my skin so smooth in days and it smells so boom . I prefer this over a soap bar
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best body wash! I have really sensitive skin, so it was really exciting to find a scented product that I could actually use! It smells so good- and I love how creamy this body wash is. It is almost like using a lotion in the shower. People always compliment me on how soft my skin is- this body wash definitely contributes!