Dove Beauty Ultimate Clean Cool Essentials 2.6oz uploaded by Ashley S.Dove Beauty Ultimate Clean Cool Essentials 2.6oz uploaded by Maya H.

BY DOVE

Dove beauty ultimate clean cool essentials 2.6oz see more...

Kayla S.
Benton, AR
First and foremost Dove deodorant is my favorite!  Somedays I use spray, some days I use Ultimate Clean Cool Essentials, both in cucumber!  I love the smell and it keeps my pits fresh!  I have a sweating disorder that makes me sweat more than the average man and this deodorant keeps me fresh even on the hottest days!  It's inexpensive and readily available at nearly any store!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
The smell of this is so fresh and it works good doesn't last all day of it is hot out but I do like it and I use it all winter long in the summer I will switch to the clinical strength so it works all day just wish it came in this scent too
Missy D.
eugene
I always use Dove deodorant and this one is definitely my favorite one! Even when I'm sweaty, this product still has my back. And the scent is so refreshing! I'm 100% satisfied and I'm not switching deodorant anytime soon!
Debrah H.
Boston, MA
Comes in a cute packaging. Smells fresh and clean. Lasts all day, although sometime I get get a white streak. Well in my price range when on a budget. I typically get it from cvs. I would highly recommend it to others
Judy M.
Love this product!! The only deodorant I will use!! It's the only thing that reduces my sweat and also doesn't cause me to get dark armpits! Pricey but worth it! Especially the multipacks!!
Kayla B.
katy texas
This deodorant is ok , it's really cheep so I didn't expect much form it , it didn't last as long as it says it would TBH I do not recommend this and I will not be purchasing this item again or maybe idk
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
Great smell! But after a while the freshness goes away. There's a wax and residue stains are left behind on the skin and shirts.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
One of my fav. There's so many out there and I always come back to dove. It makes me feel clean and doesn't give me the "wet" feeling like most
Lulla I.
So i bought these from my wholesale club, and It did work for a few weeks, but then it just wasn't happening anymore, i start to sweat and smelling funny, i end up changing and opening another one and then same thing happens. I had to switch to another deo.
Nicole H.
Erlanger, KY
I really really like the smell of this deodorant, however I found myself having to reapply often due to my pits not smelling too well. I had to switch to something different.
April B.
Cleveland, TN
I have always been a one brand girl when it came to my deodorant. I decided to try something new and went with the Dove Cool Essentials. It smells so clean and fresh and this is what inspired me to try it out. It is a very light anti-perspirant and goes on smooth. Not dry or wet feeling. Maybe it's the nutrium moisturizer in it but it kept me feeling clean all day. The scent lasted all day as well which is rare. I will definitely be switching to Dove!