BY DOVE

About This Product

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s Important To Take A Little Time Out Of Your Schedule Just For You. Did You Know That, With The Right Body Care Products, You Can Create A Little ‘me Time’ For Yourself Every Day And Get Nourished, Beautiful Skin In The Process? So If You’re Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin And Relax A Little Each Day At The Same Time, We Recommend Trying Out Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar. Part Of The Dove Purely Pampering Range, Designed To Comfort And Nourish Your Skin, This Bar Brings You The Warm Soothing Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals.
Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Combines Gentle Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And A Comforting Coconut Milk With Jasmine Scent That Leaves You In A State Of Peaceful Tranquillity.
Just Rub Your Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Between Your Wet Hands And Massage The Creamy, Rich Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Away Thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Jet.com*
Paris B.
Austin, TX
DOVE soap is everything!! It makes me feel so fresh and so clean (haha). But I love how soft the soap is, non drying, and also a little bit goes a long way. It suds up nicely. The scent is also pleasent but not too overpowering. I use dove soap everyday.
Sammie ✨.
Deatsville, AL
While I was in the hospital, this was brought to me. It has since become an absolute favorite. It smells great and works awesome. I use it as a body wash as well as for my face. It’s so so gentle. I love it.
Ariel E.
tougaloo
Smells good and leaves you smelling fresh and clean. Dove is gonna always be a good product for women. As it does exactly what it saids. Leaves feeling and smelling good.
Wendy E.
Amo este jabón de Dove, lo uso en forma liquida. Su fragancia es increíble, la combinación del coco y pétalos de jazmín crea un aroma único. Son mis 2 fragancias favoritas y mezclarlas en un solo producto ha sido lo máximo. Siempre lo tendré en mis esenciales. Precio súper razonable. Lo encuentro en farmacias, supermercados y tiendas por departamento. Y la fresa que adorna el helado, es que también tienen el desodorante con la misma fragancia.
Alanna T.
This soap smells amazing. Dove is the best brand to use for sensitive skin. It can be more expensive compared to others, but worth every penny. It does not leave any residue on your skin, but keeps your skin soft and hydrated! On Amazon you can buy a pack of 6 or 8 for much cheaper than the supermarket.
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Hands down this bar of soap made by Dovr smells absolutely amazing it is refreshing while also inexpensive! It also does not dry out my skin I use every day! I just saw another scent and strawberry that I would like to try after I am done with the coconut!
Valentina G.
I love the feeling of this soap on my skin, is so soft and creamy, it's also super moisturizing for my skin. The smell don't make me crazy but i don't hate it neither. They sould improve the size of the bar, make it a little bit bigger
Angelique A.
I love dove bar soap for my face and body . It smells beautiful all day and makes you feel so clean. This is awesome because it doesn't leave a film on the skin . I think it's perfect the way it is and I recommend this
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
This leaves me feeling clean without feeling dry. I really like the smell of this soap too! I usually get mine at major retailers like Walmart in a multipack so I feel the price is fair
Carla B.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using this Dove soap for about 1 year or 2. I am in love with the scent and well as how it leaves my skin. I usually shower in the mornings and my skin smells the same for about 5 hours and it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this soap! It smells great and lasts!