BY DOVE

• System Nourishes And Protects From Daily Wear And Tear
• Formulated With Nutritive Serum
• Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful
• Gentle Formula That’s Suitable For Everyday Use

The Mystery Of How To Get Shiny Hair Isn’t A Tricky One To Solve. The Key To Getting The Shiny, Silky Hair We All Long For Is Making Sure Your Hair Is Nourished, Right From The Start Of Your Routine.That's Where Dove Radiant Shine System Comes In. Containing Nutritive Serum, Which Absorbs Into The Hair Strands To Keep Them Beautifully Nourished And Shiny, This Dove Shampoo Surrounds Your Hair With A Protective Shield, Defending It From Everyday Stresses, Like Brushing When Used With The Conditioner.
And Not Only Is It Gentle Enough To Use Every Day, Over Time Dove Radiant Shine Shampoo Actually Makes Your Hair Better And Better. So As Well As Cleansing From Root To Tip, It Helps Make Your Hair Healthy, Too. The Result? Beautifully Shiny, Strong And Silky Hair – Everything You Want It To Be.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Coceth-7, Ppg-1-peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ppg-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Blue 1 (Ci 42090)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• So I've tried set shampoo in the past and I guess I just don't kn...1 Answers
  • I have very dry thin hair. How is this with hair ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have bad dry hair at the moment im looking for a shampoo and co...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Christine J.
Norco, CA
Meh, this product is alright but not the best I’ve tried. The best part about it is the price! It gets the job done alright and helps absorb oil but leaves a bit of residue. Probably won’t be purchasing again.
Stephanie V.
Can someone explain to me how come this is one of the best products I have ever tried but only barely started using it🤨 I must tell you all that everyone should try this product at least once in your life if you have dry brittle hair. Transformation will happen.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of my favorite shampoos to use when I have some heat damage or sun damage which makes my hair dull and frizzy. With this shampoo I keep a shine and fullness with healthy looking hair
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
Wonderful shampoo, would recommend to anyone who feels like their hair looks dull, lifeless,or just needs a pick me up. I loved every single thing about this product.
Bianca R.
Tampa , FL
I used this after a beached filled weekend. It restored moisture, softness and shine to my curls. I would definitely recommend this product along with the conditioner.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This shampoo is very nice. I was hesitant to use it at first due to the dry oil being in the product name. I was pleasantly surprised. This softened my daughter's dry hair and it works nicely on my oily hair. It's light weight and non-greasy. This product does what it says, I plan to repurchase
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
have done for my hair what other products could not do. It does take much to get my hair looking soft, clean, and manageable! Dove doesn’t use any ingredients in its products that it doesn’t need. No extra perfumes or heavy in gradients that weigh it down. I want my hair to feel soft to the touch and be easy to brush to stay looking good all day long. My fine hair looks fantastic with no frizz or breakage
Emilee W.
Whiteville, NC
After a long summer of life guarding and having my hair in ponytails, in chlorine water, and in the sun, I picked this up to see if it would save my hair from needing to be cut off. I did trim the dead ends but this product really made me see a difference in the way my hair looked. It was noticeably shinier and smoother in about 3 washes. You don't need to continuously wash with it thought because the effects are long lasting!!
DeEtte K.
Bronx, NY
I love dove products the shampoos have the softest smell that stays in your hair. This dry oil shampoo is great for those of us with dry frizzy hair. It works great to calm down my daughters curly hair and it leaves it shiny and healthy. It doesn't weigh the hair down or make it oily at all.
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually really love this shampoo. It is my go to. It smells really nice and keeps my hair from getting greasy. You only need a little bit and it lathers great. I would definitely buy this again along with the matching conditioner.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this shampoo? Does it make your hair soft and helps the frizz? Or does it make it oily?
RENELLE p.
Is this shampoo good for long and oily hair?
Natalia J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have bad dry hair at the moment im looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my dry oily hair i need to get soft and that natural shine please let me know if this will satisfy my needs?
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Will it make my hair more oily? And is the price good or expensive?
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
My hairstylist told me dove drys out hair, do you find this to be the case with this shampoo?