BY DOVE #87 in Conditioner

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume* this gentle conditioner is made with our oxyfusion technology, a new generation of moisture. With lightweight, oxygen-fused conditioning ingredients, it moisturizes hair while adding volume to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range vs. Flat, limp hair see more...

• I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product wil...6 Answers
Dove Beauty Oxygen Mositure for fine, flat Hair Conditioner - 12.fl oz
  • "I dont have fine or flat hair but received this as a free sample and wow, does it smell fantastic!" in 3 reviews
  • "The conditioner doesn't have much of a smell, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I overall liked this product it smells really good and is great for bringing moisture to the ends of my hair it does the total opposite of what the shampoo does." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good and it sets in your hair nicely." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the smell, the texture is smooth and creamy, and it leaves my hair tangle free and not weighed down." in 1 review
Sandra D.
Great for fine, flat hair. And super inexpensive at $3.98 a bottle. I purchased this with the matching shampoo. I finished the bottle of conditioner well before the shampoo. In fact, I still had half a bottle of the shampoo by the time I emptied the conditioner. So it doesn't last as long as the shampoo. But it's totally a must, if you plan on using the shampoo! The shampoo is crazy drying and your hair will tangle something awful without the conditioner. But it smells great and makes your hair really soft. Just wish it would last as long as the shampoo.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
[product:dove-beauty-oxygen-mositure-for-fine,-flat-hair-conditioner---12.fl-oz]
Me gusta usar este acndicionadr de cabello porque me lo deja fácil de peinar y no me lo jalo tanto porque está desenredado.
Vanessa F.
Simi Valley, CA
His smells so amazing! If you have flat hair, it does give the hair some volume. I love this conditioner and the shampoo works best. This is such a great drugstore hair product and I love it so much!!!
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Dove is my go to brand for most hair products. When compare to alternatives, the quality is better. I would say it works best for normal to oily hair types. It leaves my hair smelling clean and conditioned.
Candace M.
Greencastle, PA
This product leaves my hair soft, hydrated and full of volume. It can be purchased at most drug and grocery retailers. It is also very inexpensive. A great product. I love it!
James L.
Follansbee, WV
I feel like my hair don't get enough oxygen but with this shampoo my hair never feels damaged or dry like it used to before I made the switch and most def glad I had done so
Jessica C.
I love Dove and that includes this conditioner. It doesn’t weigh my hair down but it leaves it smooth and I can easily brush through my hair after a wash thanks to Dove!
Kailey S.
Baltimore Maryland
I had a little sample bottle of this product, but it was big and lasted like 1-2 weeks for me. I’m not sure how much it was since my friend gave it to me as a gift. I was satisfied with this product and I definitely recommend this product. Also I have more of a dry scalp and it worked fine on my hair.
Victoria P.
Coweta, OK
I love this product! The conditioner doesn’t weigh down my hair and is unbelievably moisturizing. A little goes a long way and the smell is my favorite of all the Dove conditioners.
Camila M.
It works very well for me ! I have long hair , very thin , oily on the roots and dry on the ends ... this conditioner hidrates my hair and restored .... great value ... great scent ! I recommend !
Karen R.
Bracebridge, Ontario
I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product will make my hair look better and fuller ???