BY DOVE

Moisture-enriched facial wash contains rich milk extracts that effectively cleanse skin of excess sebum and surface impurities without disturbing its natural moisture content. Nourishing cleanser lathers up to a soft and creamy foam that caresses skin with every wash while replenishing lost moisture, for long-lasting softness with a comfortable feel and a radiant glow. The key to beautiful radiant skin is everyday moisture. How to Use: Squeeze into the palm of your hand. Add water, add lather over face. Then rinse off. Pack Size - 100g see more...

Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Fowler
In LOVE! Dove soap is one of my absolute favorites and it is easily found at a local drugstore. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated instead of dry and damaged. It met my expectations, and I would recommend for all skin types! I will buy this again.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
I love how it's Moisturizing but not oily! It's very soft when using, it's good for sensitive skin! It did most of the things is says it does so that's also good! I would recommend it to people who was a cheap route to products like this. :)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cumming
Is product smells nice, but the texture was very thick. Was very affordable and it came with a good amount. I probably wouldn't buy again. The packaging was nice but the lid is hard to open. I would have wanted it to not be as thick
Chrissy L.
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
I love this product if literally feels as if you are bathing in milk. It gives you a great feeling after. This is a very Gentle product especially for those who have very sensitive skin. I have use it on a child with excema and it worked very well with no harsh chemicals
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
I strongly advise anyone with dry skin to try DOVE! I use dove every single day. It's moisturizing and the price is very appropriate! It makes your skin smooth after one shower. There's absolutely nothing I would change!
Tay JoAnn D.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
Amazing for dry and peeling skin. This milk bath wash gets my skin clean and soft as silk. Great for after shaving to prevent razor burn and bumps.
Easily dries out my skin for some reason. But I love using dove for my body not really the face, Dove can be better.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
What to possibly say about this product all Dove prouducts are amazing I love this product the smell the  consistency  is perfect
keeps my skin silky smooth and it smells refreshing and I just feel very clean! love this and I will continue using this
Margaret R.
Margaret R.
There is no doubt about how smooth this product makes my skin feel. Dove is one of my favorite brands and they never fail to satisfy my skin!