BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Moisturises While Cleansing, For Clean, Smooth, Finely Textured Skin
  •  Contains Nutriummoistureâ„¢ Moisturising Beauty Serum, Helping To Leave Skin Soft
  •  Replenishes Skin From Deep* Within To Leave It Beautifully Bouncy
  •  The Easy-to-use Foam Face Wash Is Gentle Enough To Use Every Day

As One Of The Best-selling Dove Face Washes, This Caring Cleanser Helps Maintain Skin's Natural Moisture While Providing A Deep Clean, To Help Give You The Feeling Of Smooth Skin After Every Wash.
Soap-based Cleansers Can Leave Skin Feeling Tight By Stripping Natural Oils. Dove Beauty Moisture Conditioning Face Wash Is Different. It Doesn't Contain Soap, Which Is Why It's A Great Face Wash For Dry Skin, Too. Enriched With Our Unique Nutriummoistureâ„¢ Beauty Serum, It Replenishes Skin-natural Lipids €“ The Naturally Moisturising Oils Our Skin Makes To Keep It Moisturized And Protected €“ To Leave Skin Beautifully Soft And Smooth.
For Everyday Cleansing, Beauty Moisture Conditioning Face Wash Nourishes To Reveal Visibly Smoother, More Finely Textured Skin. Also, It's Perfect To Use Each Morning And Night With A Mild And Nourishing Formula.
Within Stratum Corneum

Water, Petrolatum, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate & Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Acrylates Coploymer, Lauric Acid, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate & Coconut Acid & Sodium Isethionate, Polybutene, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

kaley v.
Wichita, KS
I started using Dove about three months ago and it’s now my go to face wash, I love it. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and I have not broke out once. I don’t have that filmy residue feel that some soaps leave, I seriously have no complaints! You have got to try this!
Brianna T.
Fowler
In LOVE! Dove soap is one of my absolute favorites and it is easily found at a local drugstore. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated instead of dry and damaged. It met my expectations, and I would recommend for all skin types! I will buy this again.
Savannah S.
I love how it's Moisturizing but not oily! It's very soft when using, it's good for sensitive skin! It did most of the things is says it does so that's also good! I would recommend it to people who was a cheap route to products like this. :)
Taylor B.
Cumming
Is product smells nice, but the texture was very thick. Was very affordable and it came with a good amount. I probably wouldn't buy again. The packaging was nice but the lid is hard to open. I would have wanted it to not be as thick
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
I love this product if literally feels as if you are bathing in milk. It gives you a great feeling after. This is a very Gentle product especially for those who have very sensitive skin. I have use it on a child with excema and it worked very well with no harsh chemicals
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
I strongly advise anyone with dry skin to try DOVE! I use dove every single day. It's moisturizing and the price is very appropriate! It makes your skin smooth after one shower. There's absolutely nothing I would change!
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
Amazing for dry and peeling skin. This milk bath wash gets my skin clean and soft as silk. Great for after shaving to prevent razor burn and bumps.
Margaret R.
There is no doubt about how smooth this product makes my skin feel. Dove is one of my favorite brands and they never fail to satisfy my skin!
angela p.
Pennsville
I love the way dove feels on my skin ! It for one smells good and leaves your skin feeling soft and I know my skin is clean once I use this
M. 👑.
Easily dries out my skin for some reason. But I love using dove for my body not really the face, Dove can be better.