BY DOVE

• Gentle 1/4 moisturizing cream with Vitamins A & E, minerals, pure spring water, and anti-oxidants
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Famah A.
Lakewood, CO
If you irritable skin problems dove is the way to go. It comes in a nice packaging. You can buy it from Walmart or target. This was my first time and I loved the results. It's great for sensitive skin
Syeda I.
I love dove products! This cleanser is so gentle on the skin, and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It also provides quite a bit of moisture whereas some cleaners leave the skin feeling dry. I suggest pairing it with a similar moisturizer from dove or aveeno.
Danah A.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is extremely great. It honestly does what it says and this is my first time using it. My hands usually get so dry but after using this it really did bring back moisture back to my hands which is rare.
Franchesca C.
This product has been a key master to have my bare face ! It was my first time using it and I met all the expectations I was looking for ! It's so effective so I really recommend it ! I'm down to buy it again!
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
After giving a few different brands of foaming facial cleaner a try, I found that Dove left my face the cleanest. Dove is a brand that I turn to for a few different skin care products so it is only natural that I ended up liking this cleaner. It is also more reasonably prices compared to its competitors.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I really like the Dove Brand and I use it nearly daily for the face lotion with SPF 15. So I figured I would also like their face cleanser. BUT foaming face cleaner is just not the thing. I prefer exfoliating face cleanser and to be honest this one left my skin a bit oily. Good brand, less than average product in my opinion.
Claudia A.
I like Dove brand but I wont purchase this cleanser again, I don't feel like it really strips away the dirt from deep down and leaves me feeling oily. I ended up washing my face again to feel clean.
Jennifer R.
Benton, KY
I use this every night. Leaves my face feeling clean and healthy. Nice scent, too. One bottle last me a while, as it doesn't take much to generously wash your face.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I really like the Dove Brand and I use it nearly daily for the face lotion with SPF 15. So I figured I would also like their face cleanser Dove is a brand that I turn to for a few different skin care products so it is only natural that I ended up liking this cleaner. It is also more reasonably prices compared to its competitors.
Karla A.
Battle Mountain , NV
I tryed it couple times it's not very pricey but it's up there I didn't find any problems with it but I didn't feel any type of change in my skin