BY DOVE

• Moisturises while cleansing, for clean, smooth, finely textured skin

• Contains NutriumMoistureâ„¢ Moisturising Beauty Serum, helping to leave skin soft

• Replenishes skin from deep* within to leave it beautifully bouncy

• The easy-to-use foam face wash is gentle enough to use every day

As one of the best-selling Dove face washes, this caring cleanser helps maintain skin's natural moisture while providing a deep clean, to help give you the feeling of smooth skin after every wash.

Soap-based cleansers can leave skin feeling tight by stripping natural oils. Dove Beauty Moisture Conditioning Face Wash is different. It doesn't contain soap, which is why it's a great face wash for dry skin, too. Enriched with our unique NutriumMoistureâ„¢ Beauty Serum, it replenishes skin-natural lipids – the naturally moisturising oils our skin makes to keep it moisturized and protected – to leave skin beautifully soft and smooth.

For everyday cleansing, Beauty Moisture Conditioning Face Wash nourishes to reveal visibly smoother, more finely textured skin. Also, it's perfect to use each morning and night with a mild and nourishing formula.

Water, Petrolatum, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate & Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Acrylates Coploymer, Lauric Acid, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate & Coconut Acid & Sodium Isethionate, Polybutene, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone

Dove Beauty Moisture Face Wash
  • "Dove neyldet they really care about skin and sensitive skin it work it's soft i love this brand i should use more of their product" in 3 reviews
Bailey M.
Euharlee
This product is AMAZING!!!! It made my face small good and feel good. The bubbles make it fun and my face felt clean clean clean.. I have told all my friends to buy this product for nightly cleanses.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Yes, yes and yes. Love this stuff. I really like how it leaves my skin so soft after a shower. I usually buy it at Costco because I can get the bigger size ones since we all use it in the house.
Seiarra W.
Henderson, NC
It's like a silk wrap but on your face. Wonderful product and such great value. I have been trying to find the one product that is strong enough to clean out my pores but gentle enough not to cause any damage and this is definitely it!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I really enjoy this lotion. It works wonderfully and leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I would recommend this brand to friends and family alike. I really enjoyed this product and the price point wasn't terrible either!
Malesia C.
Dove for body wash is my favorite brand to use. So for a foam facial cleanser I absolutely Had to try it. It felt so light weight and no residue or oily skin left over. I use it every other day now and my skin feels soft
Taylor C.
First time I used this, wanted to try out the foam versus the regular body wash. I would definitely buy this again over the other wash, as I feel like I tend to use less and therefore it lasts longer than typical.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
This foaming cleanser is HEAVEN! I am so happy this product exists, it leaves your face feeling like butter. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for a quality cleanser. Highly recommend!
Debbie N.
Independence
This product is as good as any of the others it smells Pleasant although upon renting off it feels like it's still there on your skin. Smells really good but just as good as any other product that is less expensive.
Stasia A.
Rockford
I really like this facial cleanser. It makes my face feel really nice and soft. This I was surprised by because of my sensitive skin. I would recommend this for anybody.
Kimmie K.
O Fallon, MO
Wow, this foaming soap is great. It lasts forever, the smell reminds me of my childhood. My aunt and uncle's house always smelled like this soap. Love it