BY DOVE #30 in Body Wash

• Do Dove ever send out coupons for the products?4 Answers
  • Does it feel better on your skin than other body washes ? 5 Answers
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love the dove body washes they are so incredibly moisturizing without leaving a weird film on your skin like so many others do. I have really dry skin & I have noticed a huge difference while using this body wash! It smells very mild but clean and doesn't irritate sensitive skin! I highly recommend this!
Diamond M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE Dove body wash! It’s the only kind I can use because I have sensitive skin and it’s just perfect. I just want to use Dove everything but their stuff gets a little expensive for a college student. Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
Shari W.
Los Angeles
A good basic body wash that will not dry or irritate your skin.  The scent is super mild, it's white, and the lather is very creamy and smooth.  The big bottle lasts a really long time.  I only wish I could store it upside down easily when it gets to the end - the pointed top makes it kind of hard to do that, which I always do to make sure I get all of the product out near the end.  It's a great value though, and a must have for people with dry or sensitive skin.
Jewel D.
Bloomingburg, NY
I love this so much. It’s such a good body wash and I’m not allergic to it. I have very sensitive skin so finding a good body wash can be hard. This one has been so good to me and smells absolutely amazing.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Love this body wash! i use the vanilla one. Leaves my skin soft not dry. smells great. I purchase at Walmart good price great quality very gentle not harsh at all! I am a consistent consumer of this Dove body wash!
Jennifer R.
Waco, TX
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, without that residue feeling I get from most bar soaps. I also love how it is gentle on my skin because my skin can be very sensitive. I also find it is great for shaving with as well.
Legend N.
Sabula, IA
This was very gentle on my skin! I have very sensitive skin and finding a good body wash is really hard for me. This one is the best one I have found that doesn’t make me break out
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
I have bought this more times than i can count. The bottle with the blue top is my favorite. It smells sooo good and it leaves my skin smooth without leaving any resin left. Love it and will buy again
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
I’ve always used this, this is the only brand i can use because my skin is super sensitive and anything else i use will break me out. I love this it leaves my skin so soft.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
I love Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash! The smell is terrific and my skin feels so soft and smooth. It never dries out my skin and keeps it clear as well. It's reasonably priced and lasts a really long time. I never use anything other than Dove for my body wash! My son even uses it and loves it!
Rhonda M.
How do you like the lather on this product
Ashley R.
Long Beach, CA
Does it feel better on your skin than other body washes ?
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Do Dove ever send out coupons for the products?
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
How does this body wash compare in terms of moisturizing dry skin?
Celia G.
So I have heard very good things about this product but does it leave lasting results? Or does your skin stay smooth temporarily?