BY DOVE #16 in Body Wash

• Do Dove ever send out coupons for the products?4 Answers
  • Does it feel better on your skin than other body washes ? 4 Answers
Diamond M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE Dove body wash! It’s the only kind I can use because I have sensitive skin and it’s just perfect. I just want to use Dove everything but their stuff gets a little expensive for a college student. Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this more times than i can count. The bottle with the blue top is my favorite. It smells sooo good and it leaves my skin smooth without leaving any resin left. Love it and will buy again
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash! The smell is terrific and my skin feels so soft and smooth. It never dries out my skin and keeps it clear as well. It's reasonably priced and lasts a really long time. I never use anything other than Dove for my body wash! My son even uses it and loves it!
Sofie U.
Bellingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend and I both use this body wash. It is honestly almost like a wash and lotion all in one. You come out of the shower feeling smooth and smelling great. Plus it works really well on sensitive skin. I would 100% buy this product again. It is awesome!
Iris Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove body wash because i have dry skin during the winter month and dove provides incredible moisture to my skin and i absolutely  love the other incredible scents you have in the collection as well! i look foward to trying out the other products!
Shanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Docs is my favorite body wash of all time. I have been using it since I was a teenager, and I remember my mom buying it before then. It feels nice on the skin and I love the fresh clean scent that isn’t too over powering. I’ll keep buying.. well, forever!
escarle s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is the best !!!! you can never go wrong. It leave for skin so soft just like a baby. I love the way it smells and make your skin feels. I will be buying this product again. I got it in target.
Whitney S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I switch to the I had all type of skin problems and once I started using the shortly after I didn't experience any problems at all so this day years later I still use it
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is with Dove and Olay? The texture of the soap has some similarities that I feel like I never shower. Lol. It's waaaaaayyyy to creamy for my taste and makes me feel like I still have soap. It's like the soap is just layering on top of the skin and not lather enough to make my skin feel silky and smooth. I like Dove which gets an extra star but I will stick with bar soaps than the body wash.
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
I love this product because I have very sensitive skin so it just leave my itchy and dried out after my shower it lathers up really nicely smells very pleasant and has a sense of calming and refreshing feel to it leaves you feel very clean refreshing and skin soft to the touch I would definitely recommend this and have in the past to family and friends or anyone just looking for a good moisturizing body wash
Rhonda M.
How do you like the lather on this product
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do Dove ever send out coupons for the products?
Ashley R.
Long Beach, CA
Does it feel better on your skin than other body washes ?
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
How does this body wash compare in terms of moisturizing dry skin?
Celia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have heard very good things about this product but does it leave lasting results? Or does your skin stay smooth temporarily?