BY DOVE

• Gives up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• 0% alcohol to help reduce skin irritation

• Helps delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving

• Contains ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Beauty mineral-enriched

• Glides on easily
Cleanse, tone, moisturise – most of us follow a similar facial skincare routine so we can look our best. It’s a part of our daily routine that we all take for granted. So why don’t we give our underarms the same care and respect?

Introducing Dove Beauty Finish Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant – an easy way to keep your underarm skin beautifully soft while reducing perspiration.

Dove Beauty Finish Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant combines ¼ moisturising cream with vitamin E and beauty minerals. It helps keeps you dry while helping delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving. Our ¼ moisturising cream means you can have beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin with just three days of use.

Aqua, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Parfum, Steareth-20, Citric Acid, Potassium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

Griseda H.
This for dove is a great antiperspirant. Dove as a lot of good antiperspirant which I love and this is one of them. It is smooth to the skin and I like the smell. I really works up to 8 hours. I would highly recommend this one. The price is also good.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
This product is a go to for me it is great I have had this for about 1 month and it still have a good amount of product in it which is good this specific one smells so good and dries quickly which is definitely a pro I would definitely buy it again
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Bomb! Leaves your body feeling fresh! It also has a nice scent. I purchased this from Walmart for a affordable price. If you don't strong scents I would advise you not to purchase this but other than that it's great!
Samantha V.
Columbus, IN
Yummy. Smells so good! Lasts all day long and doesn' let the sweaty smell pass lol. Once a day works fine for me, but for super active people you might need it twice a day. I bought at Walmart or target!
Carrie K.
I loved this anti perspirant! It has a very nice fragrance and it works well. It's very affordable and I would recommend it. It works as well as other brands of the same price range.
Citlali A.
I am a big fan of all dove products and this product is awesome the smell is awesome and then the smell lingers on your body for long periods of time so you get your moneys worth.
marina r.
Fair Lawn, NJ
love love love! smells amazing. will buy again. and i have sensitive skin and this did not bother me at all!
Tiffany A.
Dry creek, WV
I love this deodorant. It smells so good and it lasts all day. Bought it at cvs . . .
Brina A.
These are really cute and applying deodorant from a roll-on can be quite fun. However, I don't think that the formula lasts as long as the traditional stick that you can find from Dove. It's pretty affordable, but I don't think that I would pick it up again.
Karla G.
wicklow
Dove is my roll on holy grail. I've tried majority of the scents and I love them all. This one is one of my favourites, I get bored sometimes with the Dove original scent, so this was a good buy, handy to keep in your handbag, no stinging after shaving and kept fresh all day. Boots often have deals on the Dove range too