BY DOVE #7 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for soft and smooth underarms

• 0% alcohol formula is kind on underarms

• Fruity florals, lily of the valley and a woody musk fragrance

• Contains vitamin E
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant isn’t like other deodorants. It’s our best deodorant for enhancing the natural look of your skin, for beautiful underarms that keep you looking as good as you feel. With its long-lasting antiperspirant action Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant protects against sweat for up to 48-hours, while still being kind to skin.

With an alcohol-free formula, Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant helps reduce irritation caused by shaving, for more comfortable feeling underarms with every use. Nourishing skin with our ¼ moisturizers, it’s been proven to give you softer, smoother underarms in just three days. The perfect accessory for that strapless top.

Active ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus annus seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, bht, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate

Amber m.
fairlawn
This is a great product it ranges from different sense different smells to different absorbency levels it’s just a really good overall deodorant it’s great if you want to share with somebody else because obviously when you have sticky wouldn’t you know you could have your own under arm hair is on your deodorant see you something and someone else’s hairs are on but when you have strayed you were right it’s less germs going on to your body and going on to someone else’s body so when you spraying it on it’s not touching your underarms it’s just sprained your lunch out to go onto your under arms I want someone else needs it you’re not spreading germs between each other or anyone else so I think it’s an overall good product and definitely keep me dry during the day especially want to go to the gym and stuff I smell nothing which is great
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Out of the deodorant sprays I have tried, this has been my favorite. It sprays on clear, which means absolutely no white spots on clothing. Which if you ask me, is pretty amazing. When you spray it on it is pretty cold, and if you get it too close it can even have a stinging sensation for a moment. I have applied this prior to going out in the Florida heat for a walk and it did a great job at keeping me dry. I love the scent of beauty finish. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish the scent lingered longer. I can only smell the scent for about 2 to 3 hours after application.
Sam S.
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant
I LOVE this Dove Dry Spray!!! This stuff smells AHMAZING!!! My Favorites are Beauty Finish and Original (not to be confused with Original Clean). I keep one in my bag, car trunk (I don’t won’t it to explode from hot car, and home. It keeps me feeling fresh all day, literally. I have tried many deodorants but this one is a dry spray that packs such an impact. I would like to say I’ll be using this forever but as we know your body tends to get used to things and doesn’t work after a while, but for now it every thing. You must try it!!
lisa c.
I love the way it smells. It works 100% for me. Before I started using this product a few weeks ago I always sweat and I hated it but this spary keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It was only $2.99 at Forman mills. I would definitely recommend this product. I’ve already repurchased a few more.
Vanessa R.
Denver
Love this product! Smells great and takes only a quick easy spray. Purchased at local Walmart and it lasts forever! Would recommend. Out of all spray deodorant I would suggest the Dove brand. Would and have purchased again!
Emily J.
I really like this dry spray because it take no time at all to simply spray and go. However, this is quite expensive for a simple product like this. I do admit, it does last awhile. However, for almost $4 -$5 there is no way I am going to be purchasing almost every month. However, this is pretty good so if you want to try it you should. However, if you can't justify spending $4-$5 on a dry spray, don't try it.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this deodorant it is my holy grail! It doesn’t leave white marks anywhere, it isn’t messy, just spritz and you are done! You won’t sweat at all and your armpits smell good all night long! I am in love with this stuff!
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm on my third bottle of this and love it! It has a light, "clean" scent and compliments the perfumes that I wear. You feel refreshed right away and it dries instantly (without being drying). It works!
lisa c.
This sparky deodorant smells so freaking amazing. I purchased this product from tjmaxx for only $2.99. I love dove deodorants because they smell amazing and are very long lasting. I would definitely purchase again
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I loved this so much! The smell is so fresh and clean. It goes on super lightly and doesn't leave any residue. Kept the sweat at bay for a long time which a lot of products claim but don't deliver on. I did notice that my underarms seemed smoother and easier to shave after using. It is very easy to apply, I was surprised online other people didn't think so. Overall A+ product, would purchase again.
Kimesha D.
Is the smell of this deodorant too much for you?
Audriana M.
Has anyone experienced a rather odd chemical smell on this particular deodorant? I find myself almost gagging when I breath in the smell. Smells.... gross
Crystal M.
Emporia, KS
What r ppls opinions on the spray deodorants?
Lisa S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it last all day? Would you recommend it?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love the scent beauty finish?