BY DOVE

• Up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for soft and smooth underarms

• 0% alcohol formula is kind on underarms

• Fruity florals, lily of the valley and a woody musk fragrance

• Contains vitamin E
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant isn’t like other deodorants. It’s our best deodorant for enhancing the natural look of your skin, for beautiful underarms that keep you looking as good as you feel. With its long-lasting antiperspirant action Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant protects against sweat for up to 48-hours, while still being kind to skin.

With an alcohol-free formula, Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant helps reduce irritation caused by shaving, for more comfortable feeling underarms with every use. Nourishing skin with our ¼ moisturizers, it’s been proven to give you softer, smoother underarms in just three days. The perfect accessory for that strapless top.

Active ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus annus seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, bht, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate

• Do u recommend this to anyone3 Answers
  • Does it leave a stain on ur clothes3 Answers
  • I have been trying to decide which of these dove sprays t...3 Answers
Amber m.
fairlawn
This is a great product it ranges from different sense different smells to different absorbency levels it’s just a really good overall deodorant it’s great if you want to share with somebody else because obviously when you have sticky wouldn’t you know you could have your own under arm hair is on your deodorant see you something and someone else’s hairs are on but when you have strayed you were right it’s less germs going on to your body and going on to someone else’s body so when you spraying it on it’s not touching your underarms it’s just sprained your lunch out to go onto your under arms I want someone else needs it you’re not spreading germs between each other or anyone else so I think it’s an overall good product and definitely keep me dry during the day especially want to go to the gym and stuff I smell nothing which is great
Alyssa D.
Woodstock, GA
It’s nice and convenient and doesn’t seem to make marks on my clothes. The scent doesn’t really smell like coconut at all but can be a little strong when spraying it on, but that’s with most spray deodorants. It doesn’t keep me dry all day though, maybe just 4-6 hours. Not bad but not great. Dove Caring Coconut Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Lisa C.
I love the way it smells. It works 100% for me. Before I started using this product a few weeks ago I always sweat and I hated it but this spary keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It was only $2.99 at Forman mills. I would definitely recommend this product. I’ve already repurchased a few more.
Jessica J.
Oak Creek, WI
I have fallen in love with this stuff! It keeps me dry all day and there's very little transfer to my clothes. It's a dry spray, so you don't have that gross wet feeling when you apply it. Definitely one of my staple products.
Vanessa R.
Denver
Love this product! Smells great and takes only a quick easy spray. Purchased at local Walmart and it lasts forever! Would recommend. Out of all spray deodorant I would suggest the Dove brand. Would and have purchased again!
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
I tried this because I was tired of white marks on my clothing. This feels instantly dry and truly goes on clear. No more white marks! And it keeps me dry all day. I will definitely repurchase... but may try another scent.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
My mom purchased this product and i didn’t know she sprayed it, but the way it filled the room. I just had to try it, i loved this product so much. I never normally use spray deodorants, but since using this one, i love it.
emily j.
I really like this dry spray because it take no time at all to simply spray and go. However, this is quite expensive for a simple product like this. I do admit, it does last awhile. However, for almost $4 -$5 there is no way I am going to be purchasing almost every month. However, this is pretty good so if you want to try it you should. However, if you can't justify spending $4-$5 on a dry spray, don't try it.
Marlene S.
Charlotte , NC
This deodorant is the greatest!!!! I love spray deodorants so much because they apply themselves evenly unlike stick deodorants. The scents are all relatively mild yet still smell great! They’re good for the person who really only sweats outdoors in the heat. The only issue is that it can really get stuck on other clothes if you apply too much and don’t let it dry (but that’s an easy fix haha)
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
It is good but couple things I don’t like are that it wears off quicker then regular deodorant and it gives me uncomfortable feeling during spraying. It is gentle to skin like other dove products and smells good
Kimesha D.
Is the smell of this deodorant too much for you?
Lisa S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it last all day? Would you recommend it?
Audriana v.
Has anyone experienced a rather odd chemical smell on this particular deodorant? I find myself almost gagging when I breath in the smell. Smells.... gross
Crystal M.
Emporia, KS
What r ppls opinions on the spray deodorants?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love the scent beauty finish?

Kohl's