BY DOVE #28 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for soft and smooth underarms

• 0% alcohol formula is kind on underarms

• Fruity florals, lily of the valley and a woody musk fragrance

• Contains vitamin E
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant isn’t like other deodorants. It’s our best deodorant for enhancing the natural look of your skin, for beautiful underarms that keep you looking as good as you feel. With its long-lasting antiperspirant action Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant protects against sweat for up to 48-hours, while still being kind to skin.

With an alcohol-free formula, Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant helps reduce irritation caused by shaving, for more comfortable feeling underarms with every use. Nourishing skin with our ¼ moisturizers, it’s been proven to give you softer, smoother underarms in just three days. The perfect accessory for that strapless top.

Active ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus annus seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, bht, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate

• Do u recommend this to anyone1 Answers
  • Does it leave a stain on ur clothes1 Answers
  • I have been trying to decide which of these dove sprays t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Out of the deodorant sprays I have tried, this has been my favorite. It sprays on clear, which means absolutely no white spots on clothing. Which if you ask me, is pretty amazing. When you spray it on it is pretty cold, and if you get it too close it can even have a stinging sensation for a moment. I have applied this prior to going out in the Florida heat for a walk and it did a great job at keeping me dry. I love the scent of beauty finish. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish the scent lingered longer. I can only smell the scent for about 2 to 3 hours after application.
Sam S.
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant
I LOVE this Dove Dry Spray!!! This stuff smells AHMAZING!!! My Favorites are Beauty Finish and Original (not to be confused with Original Clean). I keep one in my bag, car trunk (I don’t won’t it to explode from hot car, and home. It keeps me feeling fresh all day, literally. I have tried many deodorants but this one is a dry spray that packs such an impact. I would like to say I’ll be using this forever but as we know your body tends to get used to things and doesn’t work after a while, but for now it every thing. You must try it!!
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a good spray antiperspirant. It smells good & my underarms don't get product buildup. It also drieams immediately after applying. Most of the time i was able to get through a day w/o sweating or sweating alot but it really depended on the weather & what i was doing. The only thing is that i can't repurchase & use this immediately after finishing because my body starts getting used to it & it becomes ineffective (like most antiperspirants).
Usually i alternate between 2 different ones so my body doesn't build up a resistance. I recommend dove's antiperspirants.
Amy A.
Riverside, CA
This is a great item it does everything it says it will and smells very very beautiful and last a long time but I have to give it up because there are chemicals in it that have been linked to breast cancer in men and women,so I suppose you could get a organic deodorant that's safe to use.thats what I have been using and it cost more but for peace of mind it's really worth it my friend.
Amber m.
fairlawn
This is a great product it ranges from different sense different smells to different absorbency levels it’s just a really good overall deodorant it’s great if you want to share with somebody else because obviously when you have sticky wouldn’t you know you could have your own under arm hair is on your deodorant see you something and someone else’s hairs are on but when you have strayed you were right it’s less germs going on to your body and going on to someone else’s body so when you spraying it on it’s not touching your underarms it’s just sprained your lunch out to go onto your under arms I want someone else needs it you’re not spreading germs between each other or anyone else so I think it’s an overall good product and definitely keep me dry during the day especially want to go to the gym and stuff I smell nothing which is great
Deazhane C.
Portland
Omg I love this deodorant. The smell is absolutely amazing . Sometimes when I forget my perfume I would use this to spray not only my armpit but my clothes ( Do not judge me lol ) It isn’t harsh at all underneath my arms . It is cold when you spray it on but you do not need to spray a lot . I alternate between this and the stick deodorant . I like this better because it doesn’t get on your clothes verses the stick it does . I do love them both and both last a decent amount of time . You can find these at your local store . Though there are deodorants out there that are cheaper than this I definitely recommend you spend the couple more dollars for this especially for the quality and quantity of this deodorant .
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Dove is a brand that usually you can find anywhere. I sometimes use the shower gel. The other day I needed a new Spray and bought his one... wasn’t very happy. First the smell is too intense for me. Second I notified that it has a lot of chemicals and switching dwindled to products that are more organic.
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
It’s smells pleasant and not overpowering. For a drug store deodorant, it is a little on the pricier side at around $8 in my Walmart vs a stick that’s about $4. I prefer the spray though as it doesn’t give the clumpy/caked on residue that sometime regular deodorants can. It lasts a while too
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
I have no complaints about this deodorant. It’s gentle, has a nice smell, and doesn’t make my underarms sensitive. I’ve repurchased many many times and will continue to do so. It’s a good price and I would recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
this so much! so very much! I adore these dry sprays. They smell pretty and last long. All day in fact which is good for me because i need something that i won't need to reapply later on. i have used literally every one on the market today and sprays are all that work for me
Kimesha D.
Is the smell of this deodorant too much for you?
Crystal M.
Emporia, KS
What r ppls opinions on the spray deodorants?
Audriana M.
Has anyone experienced a rather odd chemical smell on this particular deodorant? I find myself almost gagging when I breath in the smell. Smells.... gross
Lisa S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it last all day? Would you recommend it?
GlamzBB F.
What exactly does it do? Is it like a type of deodorant for like your clothes or body??