Dove Beauty Finish Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-On uploaded by menna d.

BY DOVE

Dove Beauty Finish Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-On: The only anti-perspirant with unique moisturisers and vitamins E and F. It goes beyond 24 hour odour and wetness protection to help replenish delicate underarm skin-leaving it softer, smoother and ready to reveal in just five days. The gentle formula stays on skin, not on clothes, to provide superior care. Good-bye sleeves. Hello beautiful underarms! see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
This product is a go to for me it is great I have had this for about 1 month and it still have a good amount of product in it which is good this specific one smells so good and dries quickly which is definitely a pro I would definitely buy it again
nayeli d.
Tacoma, WA
Use every day I've got used to the smell but when I first started using it I was obsessed with the smell still am obsessed but when using products with scents they fade because you have used them and you get used to the smell
Gris H.
This for dove is a great antiperspirant. Dove as a lot of good antiperspirant which I love and this is one of them. It is smooth to the skin and I like the smell. I really works up to 8 hours. I would highly recommend this one. The price is also good.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Bomb! Leaves your body feeling fresh! It also has a nice scent. I purchased this from Walmart for a affordable price. If you don't strong scents I would advise you not to purchase this but other than that it's great!
Carrie K.
I loved this anti perspirant! It has a very nice fragrance and it works well. It's very affordable and I would recommend it. It works as well as other brands of the same price range.
Citlali A.
I am a big fan of all dove products and this product is awesome the smell is awesome and then the smell lingers on your body for long periods of time so you get your moneys worth.
Samantha V.
Columbus, IN
Yummy. Smells so good! Lasts all day long and doesn' let the sweaty smell pass lol. Once a day works fine for me, but for super active people you might need it twice a day. I bought at Walmart or target!
marina r.
Fair Lawn, NJ
love love love! smells amazing. will buy again. and i have sensitive skin and this did not bother me at all!
Tiffany A.
Dry creek, WV
I love this deodorant. It smells so good and it lasts all day. Bought it at cvs . . .
Karla G.
wicklow
Dove is my roll on holy grail. I've tried majority of the scents and I love them all. This one is one of my favourites, I get bored sometimes with the Dove original scent, so this was a good buy, handy to keep in your handbag, no stinging after shaving and kept fresh all day. Boots often have deals on the Dove range too