BY DOVE #5 in Bar Soap

Dove nourishing care shea butter beauty bar with dove moisturizing cream gives your skin the extra nourishment it craves. It s infused with a rich blend of shea butter that melts into dry, dull skin, leaving it soft, smooth and evenly-toned. see more...

Dove Beauty Dove Shea Butter Bar Soap - 4 Bars
  • "I never really used bars of soap and was much more of a body wash kind of person but when I was in a hurry and grabbed this box of Dove bar soap I was pleasantly surprised at how great it is." in 5 reviews
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
This soap smells great and doesn't dry your skin out, I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I have normal to dry skin and find it works really well for me.
The packaging is average and the product is very affordable.
I would recommend it to anyone who uses a traditional soap, as I have found previous products used to dry out my skin, whereas this soap leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smelling great.
LaTrea R.
I love the fragrance of this soap bar.I like the way it is not harsh on the skin.The smell is pretty and very light.It works great with a bath puff.It doesn't leave skin too dry and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.I bought this product at around $3.50 at walmart.There is also a body wash that is even better for those who prefer liquid over soap bars.
Criss G.
Hartford
When it comes to taking a shower with soaps I used to worry a lot because i have rough, dry and sensitive skin all in one. So because of this I couldn't really use any fragrance soaps because I would have an allergic skin reaction.. Until one day my mom had told me to try something new it was the Dove beauty Shea Butter Bar Soap. First time using it I was worried for nothing I thought my skin was gonna puff up but the Shea butter soap actually left my skin soft and smooth I couldn't keep my hands off of me I was in love with my skin again for the first time in a long time. I would highly recommend this to any and everybody from males to females. Enjoy!!! Dove Beauty Dove Shea Butter Bar Soap - 4 Bars
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar is very hydrating. It feels like you're washing with lotion. It smells great too! The only issue I have with this is that the super moisturizing dove bars breakdown in the shower faster than i can use them. If you purchase this, make sure you purchase one of those soap savers. I will not be buying this again.
Carla O.
Pittsburg, KS
In the past, I have used Caress bars and body wash. I recently moved to a different stae and the weather is a bit DRYER. My daughter bought me some Dove beauty bars with Shea Butter in them and to my amazement, they work so well....especially for shaving. I normally have to use lotion on my skin after my showers and normally do. But, when since using these dove bars. I dont have to worry about the lotion. My skin is soft and moisturized and it lasts. Thank you DOVE!
yanna D.
I really love this soap, it smells really good and always leave my skin feeling smooth, never drys it out like some other brands. It soaps up very well so it lasts a good amount of time for me. It's a good soap that doesn't cost very much, definitely would recommend and am going to continue buying.
Crystal D.
Valley Vlg, CA
Has a light, delicious scent. I have acne prone skin and this didn't break me out at all. It left me feeling a little too squeaky clean, which I'm not really a fan of, but didn't make my skin feel tight when I got out of the shower. Overall a decent bar soap, but probably won't purchase again.
Daniella A.
I love this soap. It leaves a clean and smooth feel after wash. It is a little on the pricey end for dove soap but it has a long lasting fresh smell and feeling. Definetly a good buy during the winter if you have really dry skin. I would buy again but not very often
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
This soap is LOVE!!!! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a soft and general bar soap. It’s great for shaving legs and it have a nice scent. I’ll definitely be repurchasing and I tell all my friends about it when they compliment my soft skin!
Alexandria W.
I LOVE dove products especially this soap. I love the way the scent fills the bathroom. I love how soft my skin feels after use. I have even convinced all of my family and close friends to try this product especially during the colder months!
Maria Zobel B.
Which one is better for you a bar soap or liquid body wash?
Jessica T.
Is this better than the Dove white soap? I'm contemplating buying it.
Holly  M.
Ottawa
I really want to try.....but I'm not the biggest fan of bars...I wonder if this comes in liquid form?
Kelly W.
Do you find the smell to strong in this one?
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Is this good to use on your face? Most soaps make my face feel really dry and burn my face.