BY DOVE #7 in Bar Soap

Dove nourishing care shea butter beauty bar with dove moisturizing cream gives your skin the extra nourishment it craves. It s infused with a rich blend of shea butter that melts into dry, dull skin, leaving it soft, smooth and evenly-toned. see more...

Dove Beauty Dove Shea Butter Bar Soap - 4 Bars
  • "I never really used bars of soap and was much more of a body wash kind of person but when I was in a hurry and grabbed this box of Dove bar soap I was pleasantly surprised at how great it is." in 5 reviews
Patrece C.
Liverpool, NY
The first thing I will say is that this smells heavenly! And the smell actually lingers for quite some time which is great. Most soap scents tend to disappear the moment you dry off!
My skin is rather dry to the point where I have to use straight up Vaseline but this moisturizes it right up! It doesn't have that greasy film that some super moisturizing soaps have either
It is a good price, especially if you buy a value pack.
It does tend to disappear rather quickly but that is probably because it sticks to the shower shelf like you wouldn't believe. You have to scrape it off the shelf and a lot of it stays behind, sadly. Leaving it on a clean towel solves that but it's a bit cumbersome.
Overall, a good priced, great scented bar of soap that's gentle enough even to be used on your delicate facial skin!
Gina F.
Chester, PA
I am currently using the dove beauty bar soap with Shea butter honestly I've always used just the regular dove beauty bar because I have sensitive skin and threw out the years dove is the only product that has worked for my sensitive skin but now this dove beauty bar with Shea butter smells amazing and first I was scared to use it because I didn't want to break out and I used it and it was amazing my skin is always soft and no break outs!!! The Shea butter actually helped with my sensitive skin the smell of the Shea butter is just such a calming smell and relaxing fresh Sent great to come home after a day of work and shower with this product great for you skin and smells so fresh and clean I would highly recommend it.
Khadijah A.
Dove. What can we expect from a dove soap bar? Well many of us have not even tried it but let me just give you a honest review on it. 100% authentic one. The bar is so creamy, it feels so good on skin. It makes your body smooth. It feels so good. And the smell. Ahhh, it smells so good. And when you walk out of the bathroom down to the hall or your room, you can actually smell the scent of it. And the scent lasts till the next shower. I mean isn't that amazing? I honestly smelled my skin like a second ago and I was like OMG it still smells so good. Try this for silky, smooth, nourished skin. And yeah if you like perfumes or you like to use scents try this bar. This won't disappoint you. I promise.
Jenine H.
I really enjoy this soap sooo much. Not only does it leave your skin feeling super soft and smooth, it doesn't completely dry it out either! I originally started using this soap because a friend of mine really liked the smell and raved about it a lot, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I use it not only as my hand soap in my bathroom but I also have a bar in my shower for when I run out of my body wash. It's a great product the only thing I can complain about is that it doesn't last me as long as other soaps do, like the bar does finish a lot faster for some reason. Maybe I just leave too much water on it or something? But that doesn't bother me too much because I'll keep buying it regardless.
Brynlee A.
Edmond, OK
While I'm not usually a fan of bar soap, anything that is Shea usually catches my eye. On a budget, I decided to try it and was thoroughly impressed. The bars smelled wonderful, were super easy to grip ( my biggest complaint with bar soap) and left my body feeling refreshed just the same as the usually body washes I use. There was no dryness or weird film feeling on my skin afterwards that usually comes from bar soap. It lathered really easily for a nice foamy scrub. It was even soft enough that I used it to wash my face. Overall, I was really impressed with the soft and strong washing qualities of the Dove Shea soap bars as it rivaled some of my favorite body washes.
Stephanie A.
Boston
When I was in college this was my go too. It took me awhile to realize body wash was of the past and body bars are where it's at. It was crazy affordable, even a broke girl like me paying inner city prices. The bar itself lasted longer than a tube of boutique body wash. Being in college I wasn't treating my body right and it was reflected in my skin. Enhanced with Shea butter this product helped me through years of washing long nights of shame off my skin when I should have been writing that 30 page essay. Until this day it keeps my skin strong and moisturized the way it should be. Thank you Dove, love always, Stephanie, umass Boston.
Alicia H.
Lawrenceville, GA
The benefits of shea butter for skin have been well known for its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids. I love how DOVE incorporated shea butter in their soap(s). I appreciate how the concentration of shea butter isn't enough for the soap to feel oily on my skin.
There are so many soap bars out there that are drying on the skin--I am so happy that not only this product but all of DOVE's products have a good moisturizing formula. I also love the soft smell of warm vanilla. My skin always feels silky smooth and softened after use. I would 100% recommend this product to everyone and anyone! No soap moisturizes like DOVE does.
Leola B.
Virginia Beach, VA
The first thing I noticed about this product was the very lovely scent. I could smell it before I even opened the box, however it wasn't an annoying overpowering fragrance. I was drawn to the fact that it had Shea butter infused which has very good moisturizing properties. When I used it, it felt like any other soap. The smell was great and lingered a bit on my skin. I had no skin irritation. The only critique I had was that the soap did not seem to moisturize my skin any more than the original Dove bar soap did. I probably would not repurchase because I'm more into body washes but I would highly recommend to others.
Stephanie S.
I LOVE Dove soap. I went through a really unfriendly time with my personal body and after going from doctor to doctor I finally found a doctor who suggested that my body parts were sensitive and to try to use only Dove body soap on my personal body parts. Sure enough this is the only thing that worked. I was so thrilled! I have even tried the generic brands because my husband think I am crazy and I had to prove to him I wasn't. I love this stuff so much that I won't even go on vacation wothout it. No matter where I am going, if I have to shower Dove comes with me. 12 years with nothing else!
Angelia G.
Oroville, CA
I when I was a struggling college student I used to buy bar soap because the body wash was much more expensive and back then every penny counts and top Ramen was my best friend. Now that I'm grown and settled I buy body wash from the "expensive shop" in the mall .....but it just always seems to be lacking..like it's just perfumed liquid....that doesn't really clean you rather than covers tuple the stink. So I always find myself going back to the good old bar soap. The Dove Beauty soap is fabulous. It gets you clean AND smelling great...not to mention it leaves your skin very soft.
Maria Zobel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one is better for you a bar soap or liquid body wash?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the Dove white soap? I'm contemplating buying it.
Holly  M.
Ottawa
I really want to try.....but I'm not the biggest fan of bars...I wonder if this comes in liquid form?
Kelly W.
Do you find the smell to strong in this one?
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Is this good to use on your face? Most soaps make my face feel really dry and burn my face.