Dove Beauty Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Beauty Bar 4 oz,

BY DOVE

Dove purely pampering pistachio cream with magnolia beauty bar 4 oz, 4 bar see more...

Monica C.
Monica C.
Leaves your skin soft with a nice sweet smell, helps remove make up, but definitely will need something else to remove left over mascara.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the Dove brand soaps. I buy them in bulk and use them every day.  My skin always feels moisturized after I use them in the shower and the smell is so refreshing and amazing. The shape of the soap is nice as well. I know that seems weird, but most bars are straight and this one has a nice curve to it and makes it easy to hold.
Abby B.
Abby B.
I liked this beauty bar! it was much softer on my sensitive skin and was sensitive enough that i could use it multiple times a day without drying out my skin. I wasnt as crazy about this scent as i was with the other scents such as cucumber or shea butter, but it was still better than regular soap!
courtney w.
courtney w.
I hate bar soaps but was on a trip so I picked this up for easy travel, and it made my skin feel super dry and like there was a layer still on my skin after trying to scrub it off. It really irritated my arm pits because if made them itch and I couldn't get the film feeling off.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
I really love Dove products and this is no exception! Smells great and is very affordable! I love how soft it leaves my skin and without a sticky film many soaps have! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new soap to try!
Delfina P.
Delfina P.
If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a soap that will keep your skin moisturized throughout the day without the need of lotion, I highly recommend their bar soaps! The price is beyond affordable, the smell is even better!
stefffa K.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I don't really like bar soaps too much because I feel like they dry out my body. But I love the way that these ones smell and they don't dry out my skin too badly. These aren't too expensive either they are like $1 a bar
wanni m.
wanni m.
I always buy Dove soap bar and liquid soap. Is just so perfect the scent is awesome is keeps your song soft! It's really affordable. I use this product every single day. I will ALWAYS BUY DOVE AGAI!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
brooklyn, NY
this is by far my favorite scented bath product. it makes me excited to take a show and a little goes a long way. for the price i can tell you that it is way worth it. i use this for my body only however because for some reason it irritates my face really bad. 7/10.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I'm not really a HIGE fan of dove. They're products generally aren't strong enough for me to feel clean when I use them. But this stuff is actually pretty good.