BY DOVE

Dove purely pampering coconut milk with jasmine petals beauty bar 4 oz, 4 bar see more...

Sammie ✨.
Sammie ✨.
Deatsville, AL
While I was in the hospital, this was brought to me. It has since become an absolute favorite. It smells great and works awesome. I use it as a body wash as well as for my face. It’s so so gentle. I love it.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
This leaves me feeling clean without feeling dry. I really like the smell of this soap too! I usually get mine at major retailers like Walmart in a multipack so I feel the price is fair
Ariel E.
Ariel E.
tougaloo
Smells good and leaves you smelling fresh and clean. Dove is gonna always be a good product for women. As it does exactly what it saids. Leaves feeling and smelling good.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
I love the smell and the softness and how my skin fell when I use it, I buy it in a supermarket and it so good everything about dove is good.😉😉
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Elmira Ny
This is the only soap I'm able to use , I have really sensitive skin so my skin rejects a lot of products but this one has been loyal for a very long time lol
Kacey S.
Kacey S.
For a bar soap this is a pretty moisturizing soap. It is a great scent as well. It is affordable & can be found at most drugstores. I found it at Walmart!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Compton, CA
Since I have sensitive skin I use Dove, and I enjoy using their products especially since they leave my skin nice and soft.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.
Love It!! I Wouldn't Change This For The World.. This Is The Best Dove Soap I've Use So Far.. Yes It's Long Lasting...
Paulah S.
Paulah S.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is the only bar soap I will use! it keeps my skin so soft and smells so good like I'm on an island! I love dove!
Claire W.
Claire W.
montgomery
This is my all time favorite bar soap! It smells great, lasts a while, and makes the skin feel great!