2 colors available

BY DOVE

Dove purely pampering coconut milk with jasmine petals beauty bar 4 oz, 4 bar see more...

Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Elmira Ny
This is the only soap I'm able to use , I have really sensitive skin so my skin rejects a lot of products but this one has been loyal for a very long time lol
Kacey S.
Kacey S.
For a bar soap this is a pretty moisturizing soap. It is a great scent as well. It is affordable & can be found at most drugstores. I found it at Walmart!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Compton, CA
Since I have sensitive skin I use Dove, and I enjoy using their products especially since they leave my skin nice and soft.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.
Love It!! I Wouldn't Change This For The World.. This Is The Best Dove Soap I've Use So Far.. Yes It's Long Lasting...
Laurent N.
Laurent N.
ME ENCANTAAAA!! No tengo palabras para describir este producto!! Su olor es el mejor!!
Briana C.
Briana C.
This is my first time trying bar soap & I love it. It smells so Amazing. Doesn't leave you feeling dry.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Smells amazing but i prefer the original without other "fruits". My skin felt okay but not as best as it does with the original.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This soap bar is very moisturizing and smells really nice. It is my favorite soap to shower with.
Frances D.
Frances D.
The first thing I love about this soap is its smell! It's really lovely and isn't over powering. It doesn't smell like a synthetic fragrance which is a big bonus. It leaves your skin feel silky, smooth and clean! I love how this product makes my skin feel (and smell).