BY DOVE

Dove purely pampering coconut milk with jasmine petals beauty bar 4 oz, 4 bar see more...

Kacey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a bar soap this is a pretty moisturizing soap. It is a great scent as well. It is affordable & can be found at most drugstores. I found it at Walmart!
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and the softness and how my skin fell when I use it, I buy it in a supermarket and it so good everything about dove is good.😉😉
Michelle F.
Compton, CA
Since I have sensitive skin I use Dove, and I enjoy using their products especially since they leave my skin nice and soft.
Kiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love It!! I Wouldn't Change This For The World.. This Is The Best Dove Soap I've Use So Far.. Yes It's Long Lasting...
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only bar soap I will use! it keeps my skin so soft and smells so good like I'm on an island! I love dove!
Briana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time trying bar soap & I love it. It smells so Amazing. Doesn't leave you feeling dry.
Claire W.
montgomery
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite bar soap! It smells great, lasts a while, and makes the skin feel great!
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap bar is very moisturizing and smells really nice. It is my favorite soap to shower with.
Laurent N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ME ENCANTAAAA!! No tengo palabras para describir este producto!! Su olor es el mejor!!
Kennedy S.
Florissant, MO
I use this all the time! It's a great smelling soap bar. At first I was surprised by how strong smelling the jasmine was but nonetheless I love the bars.