BY DOVE

Dove purely pampering coconut milk with jasmine petals beauty bar 4 oz, 4 bar see more...

Carla B.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using this Dove soap for about 1 year or 2. I am in love with the scent and well as how it leaves my skin. I usually shower in the mornings and my skin smells the same for about 5 hours and it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this soap! It smells great and lasts!
Sonia M.
One of my favorite dove soaps!! The coconut milk scent is strong but not overwhelming and the soap bar itself creates creamy foam. I use this on my face in the mornings for a subtle morning cleanse and my skin feels great afterwards. It doesn't strip your skin either!!
Samantha A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This has got to be my favorite scent dove has come out with for a body wash. It smells feminine and clen, but not too overly fragrant. Plus it makes my skin feel so soft as soon as it touches my skin. L9ve love love!
Kennedy S.
Florissant, MO
I use this all the time! It's a great smelling soap bar. At first I was surprised by how strong smelling the jasmine was but nonetheless I love the bars.
Alanna T.
This soap smells amazing. Dove is the best brand to use for sensitive skin. It can be more expensive compared to others, but worth every penny. It does not leave any residue on your skin, but keeps your skin soft and hydrated! On Amazon you can buy a pack of 6 or 8 for much cheaper than the supermarket.
Paris B.
Austin, TX
DOVE soap is everything!! It makes me feel so fresh and so clean (haha). But I love how soft the soap is, non drying, and also a little bit goes a long way. It suds up nicely. The scent is also pleasent but not too overpowering. I use dove soap everyday.
Angelique A.
I love dove bar soap for my face and body . It smells beautiful all day and makes you feel so clean. This is awesome because it doesn't leave a film on the skin . I think it's perfect the way it is and I recommend this
Sammie ✨.
Deatsville, AL
While I was in the hospital, this was brought to me. It has since become an absolute favorite. It smells great and works awesome. I use it as a body wash as well as for my face. It’s so so gentle. I love it.
Ariel E.
tougaloo
Smells good and leaves you smelling fresh and clean. Dove is gonna always be a good product for women. As it does exactly what it saids. Leaves feeling and smelling good.
Wendy E.
Amo este jabón de Dove, lo uso en forma liquida. Su fragancia es increíble, la combinación del coco y pétalos de jazmín crea un aroma único. Son mis 2 fragancias favoritas y mezclarlas en un solo producto ha sido lo máximo. Siempre lo tendré en mis esenciales. Precio súper razonable. Lo encuentro en farmacias, supermercados y tiendas por departamento. Y la fresa que adorna el helado, es que también tienen el desodorante con la misma fragancia.