BY DOVE

New dove pure care dry oil provides weightless nourishment and leaves your hair 5x silkier.* dove pure care dry oil shampoo gently cleanses with a rich, creamy lather. Infused with delicate african macadamia oil and coconut oil, this formula leaves hair sublimely silky, without being greasy or weighed down. For best results, use with the full line of dove pure care dry oil products. *when using shampoo, conditioner and treatment as a system vs. Non-conditioning shampoo see more...

• So I've tried set shampoo in the past and I guess I just don't kn...1 Answers
  • I have very dry thin hair. How is this with hair ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have bad dry hair at the moment im looking for a shampoo and co...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ayesha Z.
Milpitas, CA
I have extremely dry hair and this shampoo added the moisture back into my hair! Granted it did leave my scalp oily at the end of day two hair, but nothing that would prevent me from using it again. HERE COMES THE BAD NEWS: my hair was noticeably falling out more than usual. Chunks of hair.Every time I would run my hands through my hair or brush my hair I would see the hair fall out. Unfortunately. I've come to the conclusion that this shampoo is the culprit. My mom has been using it and she has had no problem. Everyone's hair is different. Really thought this shampoo was going to be the ONE!
Abby O.
Idaho Falls, ID
I saw this at the store and just thought hey why not try it, I'm all about trying new shampoo and I saw a review on youtube of a girl with oily hair using it and I thought it would work the same for me since I have oily hair. I loved it, I love the smell, it doesn't make my hair heavy, it doesn't leave it greasy at all. I would buy it again!
Shreya D.
Epping, NSW
I love this product.It is readily available in any drug store. The packaging is great,the bottle is easy to handle,it is very gentle, and serves it's purpose. Little amount is enough even for long hair. I would definitely recommend it to people who don't have much time to oil there hair. This product serves it all, and it is cost efficient.
Cierra N.
I just started using this 2 washes ago but i already notice a huge difference in dryness in my hair. i get out of the shower and my hair feels soft and silky. When it dries it doesn't feel like hay anymore. The smell kind of smells like baby shampoo that is why this isn't a 5 star review.
Ashley M.
Pataskala, OH
I don't care for a shampoo that doesn't foam and obviously this one doesn't much because it is oil based. My hair seemed weighed down, but it did seem to have more moisture which was nice. I used it once a week along with a clarifying shampoo on other days and I liked that.
Sarah J.
This shampoo is really nice. It's affordable for those in a budget. It smells really nice. My hair was damaged from bleaching it a little too much a few years ago and this shampoo saved my hair!! It's the only shampoo in the price range that doesn't make my hair feel dry
Kiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good shampoo for thin to thick hair the conditioner is great I recommend it once you buy the shampoo. I passed it over to a friend and she loved it so she purchased on her own we both saw a difference in shine and how soft our hair was after a few uses
Amy B.
Hialeah, FL
I'm not a shampoo person at all. I shampoo my hair maybe like once a month. With this I have been able to shampoo once a week! My scalp does not dry out at all. Completely cleans buildup without removing oils necessary to keep my hair hydrated.
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
For me personally (I have very dry hair/scalp) I rarely see a change from one shampoo to the next. But with this one, I could tell there was moisture in my hair that lasted. It was amazing. I love the smell and the difference it made.
Maya C.
Both me and my brother use this product and we are both in love! This product detangles your hair and leaves it feeling soft and super clean! I have curly hair and i prefer the dove quench absolute, but this is also a fine product
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this shampoo? Does it make your hair soft and helps the frizz? Or does it make it oily?
RENELLE p.
Is this shampoo good for long and oily hair?
Natalia J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have bad dry hair at the moment im looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my dry oily hair i need to get soft and that natural shine please let me know if this will satisfy my needs?
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Will it make my hair more oily? And is the price good or expensive?
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
My hairstylist told me dove drys out hair, do you find this to be the case with this shampoo?