Dove Beauty Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Dull, Dry Hair Conditioner - 12.0 fl oz uploaded by member-8bf8d703eDove Beauty Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Dull, Dry Hair Conditioner - 12.0 fl oz uploaded by Yajaira P.

BY DOVE #90 in Conditioner

New dove pure care dry oil provides weightless nourishment and leaves your hair 5x silkier.* dove pure care dry oil conditioner nourishes while moisturizing and detangling. Infused with delicate african macadamia oil and coconut oil, that can deeply penetrate hair to help replenish lost lipids. Conditioner leaves hair sublimely silky without a greasy or weighed-down feeling. For best results, use with the full line of dove pure care dry oil products. * when using shampoo, conditioner and treatment as a system vs. Non-conditioning shampoo see more...

• I recently dyed my hair and ever since it got super dry and it ge...1 Answers
  • I've Always loved dove however I need something that will help wi...2 Answers
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
One of my faves. I use this when I want a little extra softness to my hair. It’s super budget friendly and no matter what high end stuff I use, I always go back to this brand. I have color treated hair and every option Dove offers is just great. Highly recommend.
Tammy V.
Really helps hydrate your hair to make it healthy. I rarely cut my hair so my hair can look and feel really damaged. Using this product has help reguvinate my dual damages hair back to being healthy and strong. Love this so much!.
Brittnie V.
I used this conditioner when I ran out of my regular conditioner and this is what my mom had stocked at the time I lived at her house and I loved it! It kept my hair smooth and silky for hours after I used it which normally doesn’t happen. My hair normally looses its sleekness when I get out of the shower and it leaves a fresh smell in your hair. Love it!
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Nice texture of hair after use smells good feels light weight safe for colored hair or natural goo for all hair types and scalps it a lot better then your average conditioner
Trinidee J.
Morristown, TN
I love this. I stopped using it about 4 months ago, because I like to give my hair some change. If you need oil infused shampoo/conditioner, this is a great product!
Bianca M.
Love dove shampoo and conditioners. Very nourishing and hydrating and doesn't leave my hair dry and brittle when it's dried. The smell is amazing also love the body wash. I purchase at CVS or wherever toiletries and sold.
Bailey A.
Cloverport, KY
I have very bad dry damaged hair from how frequent I dye it, and this really helps it. It quenches it and makes it very shiny and soft and tamed the friz from the dryness of the hair and makes it lol good again.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This was pretty good! Made my hair feel really nice and it smells good but I still wouldn’t consider repurchasing again. Not that it was bad but I just have found stuff that works better for me than this.
Malisa K.
When it comes to my hair, which is what I take care of the most on me. I have been searching long and wide for a conditioner that would not weigh my hair down and make it look like a greasy mess after a day or two. I highly recommend this one. It's smells great and it doesn't add any weight or build up to my hair. I definitely recommend only using most conditioners including this one only and the ends and mid hair length. Any time conditioner goes on the roots, my hair immediately becomes oily looking.
Alicia F.
Winter Garden, FL
I don’t have dry hair, but I tried this out because Pantene was drying out my hair a little. This has a really nice scent, and it’s safe for color treated hair. At first, it was fine, but then it stared making my hair dry like Pantene. i recommend this, but only to people with the right hair type.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I've Always loved dove however I need something that will help with my dry hair! Kids and this cold weather is messing with my hair!
Itzel V.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently dyed my hair and ever since it got super dry and it gets very tangled... I was wondering if this was a good product and if it would help my hair...