BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this Dove Beauty Dove Oxygen Moisture for Fine, Flat Hair Leave in Foam. It smells great and makes my hair feel amazing
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
I feel like it made my hair oily super fast. It did do what it says it's suppose too BUT my hair got oily faster than normal
Jennifer Jaramilla B.
Earlville, IL
I use this product some times when I curled my hair. It work fine to me but it won't last that long. I like the smell of it.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
My hair isn't fine or flat but this stuff still worked really nicely on making it soft!! Almost like a leave in conditioner
Alexa F.
Hopewell, VA
I have fine straight hair and this left my hair feeling very dry, i didn't like much about it at all except it smells good
Leehanna S.
Crum, WV
This right here I love cause it doesn't even feel like I have any hairspray onūüėĄ I would love to use more of their products
Kitt G.
Rayne, LA
I really liked the dove products I used. Smelled really good. Made my hair feel soft and shiny. I'd recommend it to people.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Don't use many products in my hair but this product smells pretty good. My hair felt a little gross after putting this in
Haley Y.
De Witt, AR
100% without a doubt, my favorite product for my fine, curly hair. It makes me look like I have thick, luscious curls.
Shanna L.
Arleta, CA
I love all the volume this product gives me! I think because it's a foam and not a cream it adds more fullness and body
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?