BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Brittany L.
This is petty good, not a fan of mousse type products but this works in a pinch, just don't use too much or you'll be a grease ball.
Michael H.
Columbia, MD
Nice product, made hair feel very volumized without weighing my hair down. Works well when applied both on wet hair and on dry hair.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
I love how this stuff leaves my hair feeling softer and also gives my wavy/curly hair just the teeniest bit of definition as well!
Kassie K.
This product works great with my fine hair, provides volume even at the root to make my hair bouncy and leaves it smelling great
Marietta R.
I have fine wavy/curly hair, and this product is so nice because it gives a smidge of gold but didn't leave it heavy or crunchy.
Emmarie W.
I love this stuff! It's especially great for second day curls. It gets rid of frizz and adds volume. It works best on dry hair.
Katherine B.
Minneapolis, MN
Gives some volume, however it doesn't take much of this to make my hair crunchy. Good product when considering the cheap price.
Anna E.
Huntington, WV
I like this because it holds down my fly away hairs but my hair isn't stiff or sticky and I can still run my fingers through it
Nychole S.
South Fork, PA
This product is definitely great for fine/flat hair! I highly recommend it!! It worked for me, and didn't let me down at all!!
Olga G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product. it's a part of my family. the scent the performance is awesome. have been using it for about 6 months now.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?