BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Juliana D.
This is a great product if you like your hair a little more on the crunchy side not a personal favorite yet when doing beach waves in my hair I like to use it.
Terry H.
Amazing product! If you need some volume added to your hair, this will give it to you! I use this with a roller brush and get just the right amount of volume.
VANESSA O.
Antioch, CA
Awesome product for fine hair make my hair thick and with some much volume love to use it when I won't be styling my hair just to keep the volume so nice scent
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
I've never used this product but I have used the shampoo and I love how the shampoo keeps your hair feeling full and not flat. I have hair that holds nothing.
Jennifer S.
Covington , GA
Finally I have found a styling aid that doesn't weigh down my fine, thin hair! This product gives me the volume that I desperately need. Love this product!!
Sandra T.
This was an okay product. I wasn't too moisturizing but I just used it so I wouldn't waste my money. It was a good thing it was on sale when I bought it.
Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
This is such a great product! Actually does what it claims to do. Highly recommend. All of Dove's hair care line is great, especially their dry shampoo.
Leticia M.
Harrisburg, PA
Great product. Doesn't leave your hair greasy. Easy styling and creates a fullness. This is a wonderful product. I will continue to use these products.
Justina B.
Farmingdale, NY
My hair had so much moisture in it after using this. I would apply a bit after spraying my hair with dry shampoo and makes my hair look much healthier.
Chelsea B.
Greensboro, NC
I don't notice much of an improvement when I use this product. Maybe it's more effective when used before blow drying. I usually let my hair air dry.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?