BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Sherry F.
Arlington, TX
My hair felt so light and soft and shiny. It was easy to hold any style. My hair was not tangled. it did not dry out my hair.I use the shampoo and conditioner as well. This would be a plus to your hair routine.
Jazmine S.
Lake City, FL
didn't like this product for one reason and one reason only. It simply did not perform the duty it was set out to do. I bought it for my niece and it left her hair drier than before she initially used it
Hilda H.
I didn't particularly like this product as I couldn't tell it did anything positive for my hair other than making it smell nice. I felt that it dried my hair out and it seemed to make my hair really tangled.
Nicole M.
Houma, LA
I loved this product. I made my hair shiny and weightless. Very good product. I would highly recommend this product if you struggle with fine flat hair. Such a great product at a great price.
Jessica L.
Hollywood, MD
Some days this product gives my hair great volume and doesn't weight it down. Other days it is almost as if I didn't even out any in my hair. Product is not consistent for me.
Kristine C.
I use this product daily for my thin dry hair. I love the smell and texture of it. I feel like it really gives it some volume. And it's not very expensive by any means.
Karen A.
Rome, GA
This hair product didn't work for me because of my curly hair. It doesn't provide volume and it leaves my hair stiff. It does work when I straighten my hair though.
renee w.
This product is great, but since i have thin hair, this leaves me feeling like my hair is oily or wet. It hardens up after and doesn't look hreat on me. However, if you have thick hair, it'll work fine.
Heather G.
Ocean Springs, MS
Dove has great products. I love how it doesn't leave a buildup in my hair. It's an awesome product, and I love that you can conveniently pick it up at walmart.
Terry H.
Amazing product! If you need some volume added to your hair, this will give it to you! I use this with a roller brush and get just the right amount of volume.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?