BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Jennifer P.
Chisholm, MN
I tried this product one time. I do have bob length hair that is very thin and fine. I am always trying new things to help improve the thickness or texture. This product was ok but seemed to just make my hair real wet at first and then it was kinda full of fly always which to me are super annoying. I do use a conditioner when I shampoo and don't think I will continue to use this product.
Freda P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this product! It works well on my daughter hair. She has mixed curly hair but it's not very full but after applying this, her curls were not only bouncy but it added so much volume. It does feel a little greasy on my hands after applying but nothing that is bothersome. This is a product we have added to our daily hair regime. And an added bonus is smells amazing!
Tabbitha F.
Louisville, OH
I wasn't really impressed with this product. It didn't really add any volume to my flat, fine hair. It wasn't as light as I would have hoped. It weighed my hair down too much. It does have a nice scent but I don't plan on buying this again. It was a night try though, Dove!
Tonya B.
I love this for a beach wavy look or just to give my hair a little bounce and body. It works well on my very long damaged color treated hair. If I need extra hold I use it with suave sea salt spray. It doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy and I would recommend it
Hk D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I loved how it didn't weigh down my hair having straight hair with no volume this helps my hair not be too flat . It works better than other products . I've tried too many to list :( but got this item for free and it worked for me so well that I recommend it .
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This stuff smelled super bad until I sprayed the product into my hands, then it got better. It does leave a light hold on your hair! I haven't used it for styling yet, but by running my fingers through my hair I can feel the product. It does seem to give a bit of volume as well! Not bad. Not sure if I will repurchase again.
Sherra C.
I really like this product, the only con I have about it, is it takes practice on how much to use for your particular type of hair. Too much and it can become sticky, too little and it isn't effective. Love the smell though!
raven h.
Sebring, FL
I liked this product overall.the only thing with this product is that for me it made my hair feel really smooth and it felt good.would i recommend this product to others yes i would.the only thing i have to say is that for me i honestly liked it but there is better products but this one is good to use..
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this hair moisturizer. It is great. Absolutely fantastic. This product has a wonderful scent. Its very nice and very long lasting. It takes me months to go through it. I have dark brown hair and fine hair and it works very well for my hair. I would totally buy it again.
Amy N.
Oxford, MS
I love this product! I use it every night after my shower. When I blow dry my hair, it feels so smooth and definitely has more volume! In the morning, it still feels the same way. I always keep this stock on my shelf! :)
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?