BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Nancy Z.
Sturgeon County, Alberta
Makes my fizzy hair nice and shiny and gives it volume.
Not sticky on the hands. Quick to put in your hair. Makes second day hair behave.
Samantha N.
I use this product daily & it has to be the best mousse/leave in foam I have ever used. I use it regularly and it is amazing for my hair!
Teresita B.
Progreso, Yucatan
Excelente apart su presentacion tan practica ayuda a que lo tengas mas tiempo sin problema que es la casa donde vivi en mi infancia
Sophia N.
I love this product: it really leaves my hair soft, smooth, and hydrated. I use it occasionally and would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica D.
This stuff is amazing. Gives me volume without making it feel like i have a lot of product in my hair. Plus it smells great!
Fraan R.
Porto Alegre , Rio grande do sul
Usei esse Dove uma vez,depois não usei mais eu ainda tenho a embalagem,eu gostei muito, fez bem pro meu cabelo, gostei muitoo
Kathy G.
I love five products this product makes my hair not o ly fuller but thicker and last Kong to even day after good products
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
I like this one without a doubt but it is not something I use every day I think it is going well in terms of its price
Kaitlynn M.
Kamloops
I really like this stuff. Doesn't make my hair look greasy at all. Defines my curls a bit while keeping the frizz out.
Caroline M.
Winnipeg , MB
Very light and easy to use. leaves hair smelling great and works well. not heavy at all. very reasonably priced.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?