BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Krystle R.
Gives your hair the perfect poof you need to start or end your say satisfaction
Laura G.
Maryville, TN
This hairspray has great hold for my fine hair and smells amazing too!!!!!!
Alicia K.
Since I got this product, I've noticed that my hair is softer. I used it with the other Dove Oxygen products (shampoo and conditioner), and I noticed that it did actually work best when used in conjunction with the other products - there was a little more volume and shine. That being said, I did find that when I used it, my hair would get greasy faster than if I didn't, but I liked that it helped make it easier to style (I have impossible hair that doesn't like being moved from it's straightness). Personally, I've always put it in with my hair wet, and so I can't attest to how great it is on dry hair.
Grace T.
Vancouver
Love the pump, it dispenses a super fine foam. It's very easy to use since it's a foam, but the results are a bit lackluster. It gives a VERY light hold, so I usually have to add in a mousse if I'm curling my hair, and in terms of moisture it doesn't seem to do much. However, I have extremely dry coarse hair so this may work well for those with more oily hair.
Amby R.
Philippines
I tried the product once because I had split ends and it really worked well in moisturizing my hair. Its a wonderful product perfect for everyday but I gave 4 stars because it is not recommended for all weathers especially tropical weathers where its always hot and humid because then it gets all oily and gross.
Shelley S.
Shannon Drive, Moncton, new brunswick
I love love love this product. Being in a province that we have hard winters my hair gets dry and brittle. Once i tried this product i have no more dry flay away hair. I have hair that everyone keeps asking how i keep it looking so great.You got to try this product you will not be sorry!!!
Nick B.
This baby right here is incredible! Hands down because whenever I color my hair, it gets frizzy easily I have a dark brown so I want something else because I think my hair's so boring. So when in doubt, I use this and this baby does the job! I highly recommend this.
Kelly S.
Milton, ON
Great new product! Stumbled on it by accident when it was on sale and it has totally been worth it. Helps build volume on my very fine hair and does my leave it greasy or dry looking. Very light on my roots and smells great!
claudia l.
I love dove products! never fails to make your hair soft and silky, i always used to use cheap shampoos and other hair products but my hair would always end up coarse and brittle, it gives your hair a long lasting effect I'm always happy when i purchase dove products, this is highly recommended!
Jessica H.
This stuff was pretty good. Didn't really do much for volume. Helped make my hair shiny though. Not sure if I'd really buy it again. It made my hair more manageable but it only lasted a few hours. Might just be my type of hair though. Idk if I'd buy again I'm pretty set on what I use now.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?