BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Marquise L.
Meadville, PA
Love this product, dove products never disappoint me. I have very fine flat hair and this works for me
Diana R.
Wilson , NC
This product is a so so. It gave my hair a weird smell and texture. I'll probably need to try it again.
I love this product it helps so much with my hair I recommend using it sooner or sooner it's that good
Chasitie C.
Was kinda expensive it worked okay , i really wasn't that impressed especially after the reviews i read
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
This is amazing for my fine hair. It put volume in my hair which is something no other product does.
Vanessa R.
Fort Campbell, KY
This has to be one of my favorite products by Dove! It works great with my hair and leaves it smooth
Karma R.
Ontario
This product is four stars and i love how my hair looks after using this amazing hair foam by dove.
Danielle B.
Riverview, FL
It's the bomb . Com love is leaves hair amazing salon like the dove soap , always leaves me soft
Zee Y.
I love this product for my hait. Best hair product I ever used. I will recommend it to everyone.
member-29696eb4b
michigan
This wasn't one of my favorite products. I tried it, but I'm not sure that I would try it again.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?