BY DOVE

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range... see more...

Estefania F.
South Gate, CA
I have very curly (ringlet type) and fine hair so I have to be careful with what products I use for styling or they'll fall flat and be weighed down. Right of the bat the scent was very clean and doesn't linger so if you love wearing fragrances this won't interfere with them. If you're looking for a strong hold this isn't the product for you, the hold is nice and light but can be built up which I appreciate. I love the natural bounce in my hair and it gives my hair the right amount of manageability. It keeps my hair nice and soft as well which I could usually only find in cream styling products. Since its a drug store item you can always find it for an amazing deal at places like Walgreens and CVS and if you don't catch a deal its rather inexpensive. Overall I would purchase this product again and recommend it to anyone else with my same hair type or that are looking for the same elements that I do in a styling product.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I have tried SO many hair products and this one is by far my favorite when used in conjunction with Dove shampoos and conditioners. I really like this because it's never crunchy and isn't like a mousse or gel. It's more like a leave-in conditioner. I have medium length, fine, curly hair but lots of it and I use about 2 pumps + a little extra depending on how my hair is behaving that day. My hair is naturally black this brings out the natural black highlights beautifully and really makes it shine. My hair used to have a crown of frizz, but now it is controlled but moves freely and it DOES NOT feel like you are wearing anything and trust me I hate when I feel like there's "stuff" on my hair. and I love it. Buy this foam and you'll see!
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Dove Beauty - Dove Oxygen Moisture for Fine, Flat Hair Leave In Foam. I have really fine and flat hair and this stuff works amazing at giving me the volume I've always wanted and needed! I haven't used another product like this since trying it & it's very affordable, which is awesome as wel! I highly recommend for anyone who has fine and or flat hair, like myself. You won't be disappointed, I promise! :)
Jessica B.
SEVERN, MD
I am usually a big fan of Dove but not this time. This is a foamy textured product, specifically for fine hair so I had high hopes for this as it's exactly my type of hair. This weighted my hair so much that it looked oily and dirty once it dried up. I tried it 3 times and the same thing happened on every single time so I am no longer going to be using this product. This product does not reflect how I feel about the brand as a whole, I love Pantene and it's the brand that has more products that worked for my hair, so I will try something else from the brand and hopefully it will work better.
Tracy M.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
I use to have the most longest voluminous hair ever. But during my high school years I went through so much stress. I had a friend die in a car accident another one was murdered. I had family problems. And my hair began to thin so much. It looked like I balding. and my hair was so flat and it would just make me feel so ugly. I had a friend recommend this product and I said eh why not OMG Iim so glad I tried this out. Best decision I ever made. Makes my hair so full of volume and pretty. Also it smells good :)
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
Dove Hair Styling Oxygen Moisture Leave in Foam is a setting agent. The instructions say you can use on wet or dry hair. I have used it both ways and do not recommend it on dry hair. It did not seem to do anything on dry hair. However, it does work well on wet hair. I have thin, fine hair and it gave me the body I want from a setting lotion.
Eileen P.
Bronx, NY
I have fine thin hair and this really helps give my hair that extra boost it needs. I normally blow dry and I use to pumps on my damp hair and once blow dried this helps create volume in my hair and I love it. It's a great product pretty inexpensive and it does exactly what it says it will it definitely creates a hold on my hair. The only reason it lacked a fifth star is because the product is a bit sticky and I really dislike that but overall amazing product.
Julia M.
UGH YES!!! Fine hair✔️ flat hair ✔️ I love seeing inexpensive products, trying them and they actually work!!! Wasn't disappointed. Added clear volume, light weight, wasn't an oily product. (My hair gets oily easily) so this was a yes from me!!!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Pretty good find! Picked this up while making a quick shopping trip! It smelt very good and actually worked! With hearing pretty fine hair, this definitely gave me a little boost and more volume! This product will last you a while due to only having to use a couple pumps for your whole head!
Alicia G.
I got this to try n bring body and fullness back to my hair my hair is fine and has some old color left in it from years ago I have very long hair it seemed like a good value but because it didn't work well for me I lost money I'm not really sure that I'd tell a friend to try it tho ...
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Does this product provide volume to hair?? I want to try it and have not yet found a volumizing product that delivers. Don't want to get stuck with a large bottle of product that does not work.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does the volume this creates last through day 2?
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
Just wanting to know how to use this product...it says leave in foam. So is it a conditioner?