Dove Beauty Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant & Deodorant 0.5 oz uploaded by Piovanni R.Dove Beauty Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant & Deodorant 0.5 oz uploaded by Gabriel O.

BY DOVE MEN

"the first antiperspirant/deodorant from dove specifically designed to give men protection without compromise. Its unique formula combines one of the most effective ingredients for 48-hour protection against odor and wetness with non-irritant 1/4 moisturizer technology. 48-hour odor protection 48-hour wetness protection non-irritant formula" see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Perfect size for travel. This is the brand that I typically wear for every day use. It has a fresh scent and does the job well. It is also relatively affordable and available everywhere. So, since it is what I typically wear I grabbed this product at the local pharmacy to take with me on travel. While the product was great, the packaging was awful. The wind up would hardly work, and the deodorant broke when I tried to force the wind up. In short: great deodorant, awful travel packaging design.
Paige T.
Trafford, PA
I use this deodorant every day even though I am a girl! I love it! It smells like soap and it lasts very long. It's easy to apply and is very smooth for application. Compared to women's deodorant it lasts much longer and doesn't sweat off easily! I would definitely buy again!
hailey g.
My boyfriend loves this deodorant. It smells great and lasts all day. This travel size makes it easy to take to the gym after a workout or if you are out and want to reapply. It is very easy to use and I would recommend this to others who are looking for something like this.
Mike L.
Belmont, CA
I often will leave this in my travel bag for the peace of mind that if I want to go to a hotel gym last minute, that I'll be covered. Great convenient and works to protect the sweat well.
Chaunnique T.
Philadelphia, PA
My fiance loves thia stuff. No more complaints of the product failing to do its job he just applies and goes. All day comfort and control especially great for a guy always on the move.
shelia b.
Detroit, MI
I bought this for my boyfriend and it works. He works construction and gets really sweaty. But at the end of the day, i still smell the clean fragrance of this antiperspirant.
Beau S.
Denver, CO
Has a great smell and does what it is supposed to. Have used this product for a few years now and will continue to use it
heather s.
flint, mi
This is actually for my hubby and it works great on my under arms as well it leaves a great smile and lasts all day long
Anna E.
This is a great deodorant. It is light and fresh enough to be unisex. it is good for controlling smell and moisture
Nicole Y.
San Bruno, CA
Bhhhviugicicicifuufucu ju u Hugh he h h he hh hh bbf. Ebbs. Bad. F. F. F. F b f ffffbbf bbf bf