BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Yolan T.
Smell so good . I use everyday and my skin becomes smooth and mois, very recommended, very cheap............
I love this stuff
Estefy L.
I love this cream wash because you can feel The hydration in your skin after you go out The shower, you definetly need to get this!
MIRIAM M.
I like this product because it leaves hands very soft, clean and free of bacteria. Its smell is very pleasant almost equal to the original dove soap bar.
Sadaf E.
Dubai, Dubai
DOVE DEEPLY NOURISHING HAND WASH

Dove nourishing handwash collection contains 1/4 moisturizing cream which nourishes skin upto 10 layers deep and gives touchably softer hands after every wash.
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I purchased this hand soap from my local Poundland. It is used every day in our household, we have one in the kitchen and in the bathroom. The smell is long lasting in fact; my favourite thing about Dove products is the signature scent. I would buy this again however for now our cupboards are well stocked and we have even given a couple away in hampers. Highly recommend this product!
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Amo DOVE !!! Todos os produtos de altissíma teconologia e os melhores ingradientes e fragrancias.💜💜💜💜💜
sara n.
Hyderabad
I have been on the market for soap that would work for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and every time I buy something new I end up disliking it because I get very irritated. However, I decided to pick up the Dove cream soap once and I have been using it since. My skin has been very dry and this leaves my skin super smooth after. I do not break out in rashes or hives. This has left my skin smelling good as well. It doesn't have that super strong soap smell. I never thought that I would like Dove as much as I do now. I loved it so much I have even converted my mother to using it.
Ana Z.
Uno de los mejores jabones, excelente para tu piel te la deja suave e hidratada, no la reseca y te deja una buena sensación en la piel, es súper cremoso para usarlo en una ducha antes de dormir, el olor es bueno, y tiene una buena relación calidad/precio.
LEAR31505 Emily B.
This soap is wonderful!! I love it their smell and how soft it is, I used it everyday for to wash my hands and sometimes my body. This Highly recommended.
Deva V.
S. Kirkman Rd. Orlando, FL
Lo elijo como uno de mis preferidos para el uso diario cuando me baño, es el mejor producto que puede existir es super jabonoso y al momento de retirarlo es fácil y te deja una sensación suave y sedosa en tu piel es increible!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.