BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
lavanya g.
Very good product.forms good lather and leaves a very mild fragrance after shower and leaves skin soft and glowing.
Isis Marcela V.
I like this product because it leaves hands very soft, clean and free of bacteria. Its smell is very pleasant almost equal to the original dove soap bar.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Izabel D.
Um otimo sabonete, hidrata muito a pele, gostaria de ter o prazer de avalia-lo, seria muito bom, minha pele precisa dele, rs.
Keith R.
Melbourne,victoria
Very nice feel to wash with and the scents are amazing. Works well also in bath not only shower.. keeps you feeling smooth and refresh for longer.. could be more on the cheaper sode. Tho your money is well spent.
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
The cream body wash makes my skin feel so soft but not greasy. It has a nice smell but not too strong.
Suneet K.
Noble park
The decision was a good one because after just one shower I could see an improvement. It's now been a week since I started using the product and my skin appears to be back to normal. Soft, not sticky or dry. A great decision on my part and highly recommended.
Esther L.
st peters square
I love this body wash. The smell is to die for and it’s super creamy and creates a lovely lather. It’s great for sensitive skin and removes makeup in the shower😊
Sian S.
I love this dove creams wash! This is my all time favourite wash/lotion if you suffer with sensitive skin I’ve heard this is very good to help
Flor m.
Super hidratante muy buena crema... para la piel reseca... Ayuda mucho a mantener la fresca.... Hidratada
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?