BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
The cream body wash makes my skin feel so soft but not greasy. It has a nice smell but not too strong.
Suneet K.
Noble park
The decision was a good one because after just one shower I could see an improvement. It's now been a week since I started using the product and my skin appears to be back to normal. Soft, not sticky or dry. A great decision on my part and highly recommended.
Esther L.
st peters square
I love this body wash. The smell is to die for and it’s super creamy and creates a lovely lather. It’s great for sensitive skin and removes makeup in the shower😊
Sian S.
I love this dove creams wash! This is my all time favourite wash/lotion if you suffer with sensitive skin I’ve heard this is very good to help
Flor m.
Super hidratante muy buena crema... para la piel reseca... Ayuda mucho a mantener la fresca.... Hidratada
SuSu O.
Dallas
This is one of my go to products for years now. The soap doesn’t leave your skin dry or with that wax like feeling that other body washes have. It’s actually moisturizes you skin. Would for sure recommend this product.
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
I love Dove products. I use the body wash and it lathers extremely well and it smells amazing!! It is very effective and affordable. I buy the soap in bulks just to make sure I always have some available. I would recommend this product to anyone
Sofia P.
La marca dove es una de mis preferidas, te deja la piel suave, aparte que huele muy bien otras marcas no me resultan ya que tengo la piel sensible y esra es la unica qje me va bien
Not a fan but some people say they are I guess it matters about the skin type and how it works on your skin it did do good for me but I know it could do people it’s good but not great but everyone is different
Jennifer F.
Bartlesville, OK
Love this body wash. I've been using it for years and it doesn't dry out my skin. Will continue to use
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?