BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Maricela M.
Fontana, CA
This is honestly a pretty good product but it makes my skin feel itchy & sticky I bought it from Costco
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I did not like the new dial soap shower foam.I actually tried it today for the first time and will never use it again. It left a soapy coating on my body.It smells and feels like I am bathing in shaving cream. Yuck!
Farah k.
Newcastle upon tyne
I like these tooo much can I have one for use in my life I need it and l hope to your company goood luck
Letitia W.
Wolverhampton
Definitely not great for a soap that’s supposed to have moisturiser in it. It leaves my hands very dry and sore.
Emilie C.
Ottawa, ON
Despite it being a cream body wash it was horrible it dried my skin out completely will not be repurchasing it
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
I do not like this product. I think that it creates a film on your skin that feels like it is coating your skin to keep moisture in, instead of actually moisturizing your skin. I prefer to use soaps that have a little scrub in them to give my skin a little shine and keep it smooth. Although this one is supposed to, i think it is a very short term smooth and it doesnt really feel like it lets your skin breathe so thats probably an aging component to the product as well.
Kylie O.
Mansfield,Ohio
Very greasy on the skin. Feels like residue is left on the skin. Just overall not a very good product.
Evan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know why Every time I skip these products it keeps coming back around and not letting me answer other questions. I used a simple men's bar soap and it smells great. Only answering this to continue on!!!
melisa z.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash Is a really bad hand wash product. It smells wired and it doesn't fully wash or get of your hands. I don't like it and I don't recommend buying it. There are a lot of better hand washing products out there. Tbh :(
Arllen T.
North Liberty, IA
It was thick consistency. Very creamy and mouisturizing. Leaves skin feeling clean and silky
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?