BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Tania C.
Columbus, OH
This cream soap is awesome I used it the first and and when I came out the shower my skin was smooth ! I've never felt my skin like that not even with bath and body works .
Christa R.
Fantastic product that is particularly great for those with sensitive skin. It cleans and make your skins silky smooth. Definitely a great cleanser and moisturizer in one.
Dianne H.
El Paso, TX
This affordable body wash works exactly as advertised. The fragrance is pleasant and not too overpowering. It rinses off clean and doesn't leave the skin feeling dried out.
Gaby C.
I use this body soap every time I shower and it is the best. I have sensitive skin and works very well to regulate my skin when I have those dry moments. Highly recommend
Brandi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Probally one of the most moisturizing soap product I've ever used! When applying to you body it has a silky smooth texture that leaves you moisturized and smelling great!
Danielle F.
Delray Beach, FL
This soap really hydrates my skin, and I feel truly clean after using this product. Also, you can mix it with other products, but this soap is just as amazing by itself.
Cheyenne V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Smooth soap, keeps skin fresh and smooth all day. It also smells amazing!! The more I used it the softer my skin became. Really good for odor and helping you smell fresh.
Danika B.
Metairie, LA
Dove leaves my body moisturizer with no harsh chemicals. My doctor recommended to me. This body wash leaves my skin feel great. I My husband loves the way my skin feels.
Jennifer F.
Fort Washington, MD
Love this product and the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and shinny. You'll only need a little bit to get a great lather going. Great for the entire family as well.
Alyssa W.
Antelope, CA
I've been using it forever and I love it! it makes my skin so soft and never drys my skin out like others that I have tried! by far the best one I have used for my skin
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?