BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Megan M.
Leesburg, FL
Left my skin soft and not as oily as other products have made me. Absolutely love!!! I will definitely be buying this product and recommending it to my friends and family.
Michelle S.
North Hills, CA
It leaves my body soft and shiny I love it I haven't used any soap that will do it I used to use another product and decided to use it and it was the best thing I have done
Tania C.
Columbus, OH
This cream soap is awesome I used it the first and and when I came out the shower my skin was smooth ! I've never felt my skin like that not even with bath and body works .
hannah s.
Pearland, TX
Really moisturizing and soft, I really enjoyed this product, it smells amazing, and makes your skin feel so soft you might not even need moisturizer, I use this everyday :)
Marie
Sugar Land, TX
Dove cream soap is so far the best cream soap, that I used . The feel is extremely luxurious , it is very gentle on the skin and the smell is not too strong , just perfect.
Selina O.
Make your skin feel soft and who doesn't like soft skin. I have tried other body washes and they dry out my skin or they leave stinky residue. Plus the skin feels hydrated!
Dianne H.
El Paso, TX
This affordable body wash works exactly as advertised. The fragrance is pleasant and not too overpowering. It rinses off clean and doesn't leave the skin feeling dried out.
Lynn M.
Our family prefers to use Dove liquid bath soap as it smells fresh and clean and leaves the skin feeling smooth. My kids appreciate it also because it is easy to rinse off.
Katey K.
Champions Gt, FL
This product is so soft and wonderful! It leaves your skin so smooth and now dry. I will have all of my friends use this product. I am so glad my mom turned me on to this product.
Whitney C.
Elkmont, AL
I love this product. It makes my skin so soft. I always use this product. After I wash off with the dove cream soap my skin doesn't look dry looking like it normally does.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?