BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

kassie b.
Bridgewater, MA
works good, my skin is soft after use. feels clean. good value, non pricey. the value is good for your money, there is lots of different scents to choose from. i use it daily.
Monique R.
Works good, leaves skin silky ! I recommend this soap for babies as well!
Please note that it should be more concentrate, because I do end up having to use a generous amount!
Olena V.
Seattle, WA
It's amazing soap! My skin is so soft after using this product. I use it everyday. I've tried a lot of other soap but my skin was irritated or very dry but Dove is my fav now.
Irit H.
San Rafael, CA
Love the Dove Cream Soap in the dry oil moisture. I use it daily as part of my body care routine. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. Can't be without it!
Daniela S.
It was great, left my skin super soft and moisturized, you can see the results after the first use also good if u have dry skin I used it mostly for my legs and it was amazing
kelsi h.
Melbourne, FL
long lasting hydrating smooth skin after use, all my dryness an irritation in the skin goes away afer use, all smells amazing as well which is always a plus, i usually buy it at walmart.
Kailyn L.
I love this soap it's my favorite!! It smells great and leaves your skin so smooth . This is mostly one of the only soaps I use because I love it so much. It is my holy grail
Marie
Sugar Land, TX
Dove cream soap is so far the best cream soap, that I used . The feel is extremely luxurious , it is very gentle on the skin and the smell is not too strong , just perfect.
Whitney C.
Elkmont, AL
I love this product. It makes my skin so soft. I always use this product. After I wash off with the dove cream soap my skin doesn't look dry looking like it normally does.
Zin L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cream cleanser. It's great, very gentle yet it cleans out well any oils and dirts. I use it for both face and body, my skin feels so fresh and smooth. Love it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?