BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kadena L.
Manassas, VA
This soap was very nice on my skin. It gave me very soft and smooth skin. I was very sunburnt at the time and it made showering a breeze and didn't not burn it was nice and cool.
Alex D.
The best body wash on the market . Good value for money, does not leave you feeeling sticky but cleans and fresh. Economical as does not leak in the shower and great quality. Smells good and leaves your skin feeling so mosturized and soft .
Sara P.
This soap is great! It feels great on my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft. Plus it's easy to use. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future. Great soap!
Maria C.
Honolulu, HI
Ibuave been using this product forbyears now and i can asaure everyone that this product Will leave your skin smooth and soft and has a nice smell to it.Good for everyday use.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This soap feels like a lotion More Than any Otra Cosa. When I leave the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizing and refreshing. Not even I realized I had dry skin before seeing the contrast between the use of esta and use of my previous bath gel.
Kendra N.
Clearwater, FL
One of best soaps around ! Soft skin great smell extra clean feeling. Smell is so fresh all day long. Skin is ultra soft all day. Clean feeling lasts as well. Go check it out
Kailyn L.
I love this soap it's my favorite!! It smells great and leaves your skin so smooth . This is mostly one of the only soaps I use because I love it so much. It is my holy grail
Olena V.
Seattle, WA
It's amazing soap! My skin is so soft after using this product. I use it everyday. I've tried a lot of other soap but my skin was irritated or very dry but Dove is my fav now.
Christiana H.
Austin, TX
Light yet moisturizing!! This product makes me feel clean without feeling weighed down. It smells great and I can continue to smell it throughout the day. It's a gentle wash!
kassie b.
Bridgewater, MA
works good, my skin is soft after use. feels clean. good value, non pricey. the value is good for your money, there is lots of different scents to choose from. i use it daily.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft