BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Nichole W.
Detroit, MI
I really like this product, leaves your skin silky smooth. Unfortunately I can't use it everyday or I start to break out. If you are acne prone this is not a good body wash for you.
fiona e.
Long Beach, NY
this product is so smooth and it feels so nice on my skin .But i rarely buy this because its mostly my parents.I bought this product at target.not that pricey.yes its a good value
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
This soap is an amazing cream soap. It barely has a scent, but what you can smell, smells amazing. It is a must have in the house for me. It makes your hands super smooth as well.
Alex D.
The best body wash on the market . Good value for money, does not leave you feeeling sticky but cleans and fresh. Economical as does not leak in the shower and great quality. Smells good and leaves your skin feeling so mosturized and soft .
Laura R.
Central Village, CT
Hydrated my skin so well during the winter months. I have dry skin and am always applying lotion through the day. This product really helped me feel smooth and hydrated all day
Jamie L.
Latham, NY
The product was really good. The smell is like, a fresh baby if you know what I mean😂. The result was very. It's very gentle and the smell is long-lasting, smells 10/10 overall.
Sara P.
This soap is great! It feels great on my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft. Plus it's easy to use. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future. Great soap!
Alejandra J.
The Dove Cream Soap is a really good product, it cleanses your skin very deeply and has a delightful smell to it. It's also very gentle to sensitive skin like all Dove products.
Brandy J.
Frederick, MD
I love this soap! My whole house uses it & has for years since my daughters doctor recomended it for her to use because of her eczema. I would recomend this body wash to anyone.
Kadena L.
Manassas, VA
This soap was very nice on my skin. It gave me very soft and smooth skin. I was very sunburnt at the time and it made showering a breeze and didn't not burn it was nice and cool.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.