BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Nichole W.
Detroit, MI
I really like this product, leaves your skin silky smooth. Unfortunately I can't use it everyday or I start to break out. If you are acne prone this is not a good body wash for you.
Kelly R.
Dayton, OH
I enjoy the lather I get with not so much product I have to use. I don't like a basic soap that doesn't lather. It smells nice and doesn't leave my skin as dry as most other brands.
Felicia D.
I LOVE the smell of this soap. It's one of those that leaves a lingering smell, like "mmm she just got out the shower" kind of smell. I bought it at Walmart and use it all the time!!
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
I love Dove products and this one is no different. It feels so good on my skin. It smells great and leaves my skin moisturized. Lotion isn't even needed anymore.
Hannah F.
Great for providing moisture to skin. Only downfall was that after washing, if I shaved, my razor would be clogged with gunk. I am not sure if it was because the soap was so heavy.
Viridiana B.
Los Angeles, CA
My sister in law had purchased this soap/body wash and i was curious to try it so I tried some of hers and I loved how creamy it is and the smell is so good. Definitely buying some
bailey b.
Dillsburg, PA
Love this body wash
. having sensitive skin makes it difficult to find soap that my skin won't break out with. this body wash keeps me smelling clean while soft on my sensitive skin
fiona e.
Long Beach, NY
this product is so smooth and it feels so nice on my skin .But i rarely buy this because its mostly my parents.I bought this product at target.not that pricey.yes its a good value
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
This soap is an amazing cream soap. It barely has a scent, but what you can smell, smells amazing. It is a must have in the house for me. It makes your hands super smooth as well.
Alex D.
The best body wash on the market . Good value for money, does not leave you feeeling sticky but cleans and fresh. Economical as does not leak in the shower and great quality. Smells good and leaves your skin feeling so mosturized and soft .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?