BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

ju B.
Niles, MI
I've bought this product a few times before, I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel smooth. Also the scent is long lasting and doesn't cause any dryness.
Me parece un producto muy bueno con delicioso aroma y delicado para mi piel, es fácil de encontrar en varias tiendas no es muy costoso y me ayuda mucho con la regeneración. De mi piel
Sophia A.
Madera, CA
I use this for my 10 year daughter. She suffers from real dry skin. This has help her skin be less dry. It leaves no residue and the scent is not to strong. Will definitely repurchase.
Alexus Y.
Drexel Hill, PA
I ❤️ Dove's Cream Soap! It leaves your skin super smooth and fresh. Its creamy lather softens and nourishes your skin. And the fact that it dispenses through a pump is another plus! 👍🏽
chloe t.
Bentonville Arkansas
We love how the body wash is so moisturizing and such a great value. During the winter my skin gets really dry and Dove keeps it soft and smooth, no scales and there is no soap residue
Ashley B.
I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever.
Olivia
Falls Church, VA
Rather good and love it's creamy texture! But to be honest after some time of using it this odour starts to bother you. Anyway a good product for all family especially at wintertime.
Yareli P.
Torrance, CA
This dove product is amazing leaves my skin supper soft and moist didn't dry out my skin like most brands I have sensitive skin so this is perfect for me love it
Hannah F.
Great for providing moisture to skin. Only downfall was that after washing, if I shaved, my razor would be clogged with gunk. I am not sure if it was because the soap was so heavy.
Kelly R.
Dayton, OH
I enjoy the lather I get with not so much product I have to use. I don't like a basic soap that doesn't lather. It smells nice and doesn't leave my skin as dry as most other brands.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?