BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Monica A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I use it daily it makes my skin fresh and smooth. I tried switching to other products and I always found myself coming back to this soap
Alleina S.
Independence, KY
I love this! It keeps my skin soft, and feeling clean! Its the only thing I will use in the shower now. It comes out of the bottle like a lotion, but bubbles up like body wash. It's great!
Cam S.
Alpharetta, GA
This bottle lasted us about 2 months. I consider it unisex soap. The soap is gentle on skin and cleans really well, leaves you smelling super fresh! I definitely recommend giving it a try.
I love this product!!! it works and feels great after I get out of the shower. Not only it smells great but it leaves your skin so hydrated and feeling soft all day highly recommend it ! 💗
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
The consistency of the soap makes it really cling to your skin and feel like you are getting a better clean than the gel soaps. Left my skin feeling fresh and smooth!
jean carlas p.

This product is excellent for people with dry or dry skin really be excited when I use it for the first time because of the result I saw on my skin I love it
Brittany F.
I haven't used this much but it's a nice hydrating lotion. I got this at Walmart for a pretty cheap price so it is very affordable. It defiantly last a while on the skin and makes you feel great all day
Kristin B.
Beaverton
I love this body wash. I use it every day and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It creates a nice lather with my loofah and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I highly recommend it!
Ann P.
Makes my skin feel very smooth and soft! I continue to stick with Dove because of the quality. I buy it at Walmart or Target usually. It is long-lasting. It is a good value for the price.
vania a.
El Paso, TX
Its amazing my skin is extremely soft once I am done using this product. one of the pros is that I really feel like my hand is being moisturized and it doesn't feel dry as much. the scent is good but I think is should come in more scents instead of just that.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft