BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Cynthia S.
This body wash is an affordable luxury body care item. The pump is a convenient addition but with the same great DOVE standards we love in our house. It's a great value and long-lasting!
vania a.
El Paso, TX
Its amazing my skin is extremely soft once I am done using this product. one of the pros is that I really feel like my hand is being moisturized and it doesn't feel dry as much. the scent is good but I think is should come in more scents instead of just that.
Lisa L.
Apex, NC
Loved the creamy consistency of this soap. Felt nice on my face without feeling greasy. Left my face feeling clean and moisturized. This soap was a gentle alternative to my normal routine
Kristin B.
Beaverton
I love this body wash. I use it every day and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It creates a nice lather with my loofah and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I highly recommend it!
Ann P.
Makes my skin feel very smooth and soft! I continue to stick with Dove because of the quality. I buy it at Walmart or Target usually. It is long-lasting. It is a good value for the price.
Brittany F.
I haven't used this much but it's a nice hydrating lotion. I got this at Walmart for a pretty cheap price so it is very affordable. It defiantly last a while on the skin and makes you feel great all day
Ashley B.
I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever.
Alanis D.
Leaves you're skin very nourished. definitely recommend it, i bought it at a retail store. but you can find it anywhere. smells nice, would use it all the time. its gentle, and soft...
ju B.
Niles, MI
I've bought this product a few times before, I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel smooth. Also the scent is long lasting and doesn't cause any dryness.
chloe t.
Bentonville Arkansas
We love how the body wash is so moisturizing and such a great value. During the winter my skin gets really dry and Dove keeps it soft and smooth, no scales and there is no soap residue
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?