BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Jeanette A.
Love this soap. Leaves skin feeling soft. I prefer the liquid over the bar. More sanitizing. Smells really good. Better alternative to Ivory if you have sensitive skin.
Ashley M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this soap . It's insanity creamy and soft it leaves my skin so soft and smooth . It helps with dry skin and roughy elbows and the smell is amazing . Definitely recommend it to everyone
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
We use this upon the recommendation of an allergist. It cleans well, has a fresh gender neutral scent and is gentle enough for everyone's very sensitive skin! This is our usual daily cleanser.
Alleina S.
Independence, KY
I love this! It keeps my skin soft, and feeling clean! Its the only thing I will use in the shower now. It comes out of the bottle like a lotion, but bubbles up like body wash. It's great!
Cam S.
Alpharetta, GA
This bottle lasted us about 2 months. I consider it unisex soap. The soap is gentle on skin and cleans really well, leaves you smelling super fresh! I definitely recommend giving it a try.
I love this product!!! it works and feels great after I get out of the shower. Not only it smells great but it leaves your skin so hydrated and feeling soft all day highly recommend it ! 💗
Monica A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I use it daily it makes my skin fresh and smooth. I tried switching to other products and I always found myself coming back to this soap
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
The consistency of the soap makes it really cling to your skin and feel like you are getting a better clean than the gel soaps. Left my skin feeling fresh and smooth!
Brittany F.
I haven't used this much but it's a nice hydrating lotion. I got this at Walmart for a pretty cheap price so it is very affordable. It defiantly last a while on the skin and makes you feel great all day
Kristin B.
Beaverton
I love this body wash. I use it every day and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It creates a nice lather with my loofah and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I highly recommend it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?