BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Janet P.
Odessa, TX
Love love the smell of it. Leaves your skin super soft like baby's skin. I would recommend this cream soap more than a bar soap. Its also a great price an lasts a while
I really love this product i use it everyday smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling very soft and moisturised I usually buy it in my local tesco. I would definitely recommend this product.
bree y.
Leavenworth, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THIS!!💕💕💕💕💕
every time using my skin is so soft once I get out of the shower and it even last until the next day best dove product I've used in years! always will be my fav
Tabitha G.
Wood Dale, IL
I love Dove products and I love the way the body wash feels on my skin. the scents are so refreshing and clean smelling and i will be a long lasting dove user for life.
Jeanette A.
Love this soap. Leaves skin feeling soft. I prefer the liquid over the bar. More sanitizing. Smells really good. Better alternative to Ivory if you have sensitive skin.
Jessica C.
Bon Wier, TX
I absolutely love how Dove doesnt leave a film on my skin when I bathe with it. Most soaps tend to dry my skin out but Dove doesn't and who doesnt love baby soft skin?!
Ashley M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this soap . It's insanity creamy and soft it leaves my skin so soft and smooth . It helps with dry skin and roughy elbows and the smell is amazing . Definitely recommend it to everyone
I love this product!!! it works and feels great after I get out of the shower. Not only it smells great but it leaves your skin so hydrated and feeling soft all day highly recommend it ! 💗
Alleina S.
Independence, KY
I love this! It keeps my skin soft, and feeling clean! Its the only thing I will use in the shower now. It comes out of the bottle like a lotion, but bubbles up like body wash. It's great!
Monica A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I use it daily it makes my skin fresh and smooth. I tried switching to other products and I always found myself coming back to this soap
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.