BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Mindy N.
Personally I feel that the wash was a weird consistency. Being a little clumpy and not really producing that much "bubbles" on the loofah but other than that I loved the smell and after feel.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
We use this upon the recommendation of an allergist. It cleans well, has a fresh gender neutral scent and is gentle enough for everyone's very sensitive skin! This is our usual daily cleanser.
Jessica C.
Bon Wier, TX
I absolutely love how Dove doesnt leave a film on my skin when I bathe with it. Most soaps tend to dry my skin out but Dove doesn't and who doesnt love baby soft skin?!
bree y.
Leavenworth, KS
every time using my skin is so soft once I get out of the shower and it even last until the next day best dove product I've used in years! always will be my fav
Alicia M.
Southwest Harbor, ME
This stuff is amazing! I have dry skin in the winter and this makes my skin so soft and silky. The value is good and the price is reasonable. I hate using bars of soap but this stuff is good!
This works create with my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all! The price is average for a soap and is easy to find at most drug stores.
Jeanette A.
Love this soap. Leaves skin feeling soft. I prefer the liquid over the bar. More sanitizing. Smells really good. Better alternative to Ivory if you have sensitive skin.
Ashley M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this soap . It's insanity creamy and soft it leaves my skin so soft and smooth . It helps with dry skin and roughy elbows and the smell is amazing . Definitely recommend it to everyone
Really moisturizing soap, leaves my hands soft and hydrated. it's really gentle on the skin and I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin too. The scent is really nice and subtle.
I love this product!!! it works and feels great after I get out of the shower. Not only it smells great but it leaves your skin so hydrated and feeling soft all day highly recommend it ! 💗
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?