BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Alexis F.
Middleburg, FL
I like how you can squeeze the soap on to your wash cloth instead of using the barsoap, even though it's just as good. I like how the cream soap feels, and it keeps a soft feel to your skin.
Janet P.
Odessa, TX
Love love the smell of it. Leaves your skin super soft like baby's skin. I would recommend this cream soap more than a bar soap. Its also a great price an lasts a while
Janet R.
Overland Park, KS
I prefer the liquid soap---as I use it on my mesh bath scrubbie. Dove has a light scent and does not bother my asthma. It makes my skin feel moisturized and silky. It is what I prefer to use.
Jessica C.
Bon Wier, TX
I absolutely love how Dove doesnt leave a film on my skin when I bathe with it. Most soaps tend to dry my skin out but Dove doesn't and who doesnt love baby soft skin?!
Really moisturizing soap, leaves my hands soft and hydrated. it's really gentle on the skin and I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin too. The scent is really nice and subtle.
Mindy N.
Personally I feel that the wash was a weird consistency. Being a little clumpy and not really producing that much "bubbles" on the loofah but other than that I loved the smell and after feel.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
We use this upon the recommendation of an allergist. It cleans well, has a fresh gender neutral scent and is gentle enough for everyone's very sensitive skin! This is our usual daily cleanser.
Starr L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love the moisturizing effects of Dove products!
Purchased at the grocery store when looking to replace the previous soap used and will never go back! Definitely in love with the crisp scent!
William J.
Bessemer, AL
It's a great body soap to use , it latters up just the right amount. I bought it at Wal-Mart Super Center Store. I wash with it every day sometimes twice a day. T has a very nice scent to it.
Ashley M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this soap . It's insanity creamy and soft it leaves my skin so soft and smooth . It helps with dry skin and roughy elbows and the smell is amazing . Definitely recommend it to everyone
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?