BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kristy B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I prefer the cream soap over the bar soap. This soap makes me feel more moisturized after using it and less need for a lot of lotion after showers. Dove is gentle on my skin and makes it feel soft.
Shelby P.
Monroe, NC
I like this soap because it doesn't dry my skin out and a lot of them dry my skin out
I use dove products on a daily basis I use the shampoo and conditioner and the deodorant I love dove products.
Isabelle W.
Burnsville, MN
This product helps my skin fell smooth and great it is really gentle on my dry skin but sometimes it's hard to get the product out of container it lasted me a couple of months I would buy it again
Mandy W.
New Castle, IN
Very moisturizing!! Use everyday. A must have in every persons bathroom. Works great for my fiancé and I and every time we have guests over they love! It's a gentle formula that smells amazing!!
Andrea B.
Huntersville, NC
My skin is so sensitive I've tried so many soaps and they all irritate my skin nothing works as good as dove in my opinion plus I have really dry skin and dove clean while not drying out my skin.
Veronica R.
Ball, LA
I love this soap. Leaves my skin silky smooth, and it smells wonderfully. This is the only soap I use , and it last months. Usually buy it at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Johanna E.
I like how it made my skin supersoft and it had a nice scent to it. It works great on my sensitive skin. It is gentle. Pro price is great Con I cant think of any
Nice Scent: yes it smells amazing
Bess C.
I absolutely love this soap! I use it regularly to shave my legs and always leave the shower feeling moisturized. It's a much better value than having to buy both a body wash and shaving cream.
Literally love this product, smells so nice and the pump is easy! It's gentle, it's smooth, creamy and instantly bubbles. It's a long lasting scent and it's easy to wash off. 10/10 I reccomand!!!
Lisbeth M.
Richmond, VA
Es una crema buenisima , yo la utilizo todas las mananas noches y despues de salir de la ducha, me encanta su la absorcion que tiene y la sensacion de suavidad que produce , la recomiendo al 100
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?