BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Nancy R.
Reedley, CA
I love using the cream soap, I use it as my body wash and it leave my skin clean and soft. I continue to buy and also it took away lil ache that I had on my Chest or back. This soap is great I love it
Bradley B.
Saint Johns, FL
I really like this soap. It blends that classic Dove smell with the moisturizing quality of a cream soap. My skin is noticeably softer after using this product. I definitely plan to buy this again.
Ashley E.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh, smooth, and clean. It feels I kind of thick like lotion when you first use it. Over time I really started to love the results and I won't buy any other brand of soap.
Marissa H.
Dove is my favorite brand to use for soap and body wash. I always feel clean and that there isnt any soap residue left on my body after the shower which helps me feel clean
ashton k.
Lindsay, OK
Make me really soft. its really good! makes me smell really good for a long time. It also stays on for a really long. it is a very good brand and ou should really try it. i bought this at walmart.
Kristy B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I prefer the cream soap over the bar soap. This soap makes me feel more moisturized after using it and less need for a lot of lotion after showers. Dove is gentle on my skin and makes it feel soft.
Cassandra E.
Monterey, TN
I like that it comes in a pump.
It is very moisturizing.
I work in the cold and it helps keep my skin form drying out.
We'll worth the price. I would buy it again
I would recommend it to a friend.
Jillian H.
I loved this soap. I travel often so it is easier for me to use body wash instead of bar soap. This soap did not dry out or irritate my sensitive skin. Would purchase again
Slei T.
Honolulu, Hi
I have always been a fun of Dove, and prefer bar soap to body wash. Dove always leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant, with mild gentle scent. It's great value buy and is a daily staple.
Excellent it smells good and leave your skin soft like a baby, but i'm use to that if i use a soap when i take it off with water i feel clean and this one feels like it still there i don't like that
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft