BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
AP/Monika Michelle S.
Doral, FL
I love this product!!! The smell is really good and the texture of it it´s really moisturizing. It leaves my hands clean and soft. This does not dry out your pores, because is soo creamy and soft. Overall DOVE products are always on point. The price is relatively good also.
James T.
Dayton, OH
Always a great stand by for me and my sensitive skin needs. The scent is not heavy at all and it works wonders for dry skin. I alternate between this and Aveeno daily moisturizing and they are both perfect for sensitive skin. If you have less-than stellar skin, this is a great product to revitalize and refresh.
~🎓2k18🎓•✨17✨ B.
Fresno, CA
Dove is a really good brand. I’ve been using dove since I was a young girl. My skin growing up was very sensitive and would break out so my mom bought this brand it it worked perfectly good and it comes in scentless which is good.
Katie B.
New York , NY
Dove cream soap is soft, smells nice, moisturizing and gentle. I will use this product again if I had a coupon or if there was a promotion but otherwise may look for a different body wash.
cynthia m.
Doral, FL
Good of this I liked it very much the only one that does not render as expected but if it is super good I like it moisturizes but not some parts of the skin I leave it red nose if it was that but it was the only thing that I throw that day that does not use daily
Paola A.
NW, NW 101 ST RD MEDLEY FL 33198-1058

I love the softness that leaves in my skin this dove cream, it is very moisturizing and also leaves a very pleasant aroma. Pays a lot is something I would always buy for daily use
Lexy W.
I love this product!  It really works good even with sensitive skin, it also comes in many different scents which work great!  Their are really smells for everyone even for people who may have scent allergies, it comes in the most basic of smells.
Jacqualin F.
Southbridge, MA
I love the dove cream soap it works so we'll and it leaves the skin so soft for days at a time and it smells so good the price is a little more than I like but I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to all my friends
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
esto es deliciosisisimooooooooo, caray esto mantiene hidratada mi piel mientras la limpio, es increible lo suave que la deja su empaque es super practico ya que permite tener una buena cantidad de producto sin ser desperdiciado, claro que la compraria DOVE ES LO MEJOR
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
This body wash is simple but effective. The scent isn’t anything too sweet but nor bitter, it’s just a normal scent but somehow smells seemingly great. The value is good for the price, speaking of how much is in the container. I would recommend this for anyone in need of a nice, simple body wash.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft