BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kierra A.
This body wash just make me feel more cleaner and feel better. Its makes my skin and face feel so smooth , I'm love with dove body wash I would recommend this body wash to everyone. definitely a 5 star
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
There's no soap like dove. I love dove. Sometimes I don't even have to lotion after using dove to bath in. It has this amazing affect on my skin that leaves it so soft and smooth.
mariel f.
West Haven, CT
Classic scent that I instantly associate with dove, and I love it. My skin felt moisturized and smooth after showering. Definitely a good choice to use daily because it just makes your skin feel fresh.
Taylor O.
Very smooth and smell is grand and also little goes a long way. And its so great but it's a little runny for me but still good. I don't have it know but I did I used it about 5-6 days out of the week
Nancy R.
Reedley, CA
I love using the cream soap, I use it as my body wash and it leave my skin clean and soft. I continue to buy and also it took away lil ache that I had on my Chest or back. This soap is great I love it
savannah f.
Los Banos, CA
It is a good product I will recommend this to my friends and family members. I bought this product at Walmart for I guess a good price. I would buy it again. The con is I wish it could lock in a way.
Marissa H.
Dove is my favorite brand to use for soap and body wash. I always feel clean and that there isnt any soap residue left on my body after the shower which helps me feel clean
Esmeralda O.
Memphis, TN
I've used this body wash for almost 2 years now. And it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and beautiful! I love it! the smell lasts on my body and the smoothness too. I would definitely recommend it!
Ashley E.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh, smooth, and clean. It feels I kind of thick like lotion when you first use it. Over time I really started to love the results and I won't buy any other brand of soap.
Cassandra E.
Monterey, TN
I like that it comes in a pump.
It is very moisturizing.
I work in the cold and it helps keep my skin form drying out.
We'll worth the price. I would buy it again
I would recommend it to a friend.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?