BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
chloe c.
Mansfield, TX
This is so amazing!! i love it so much i highly suggest you try it ! it really cleans the skin !! and it smells amazing too!!! yall really need to get this ive been using it for 3months and i love it !
Kierra A.
This body wash just make me feel more cleaner and feel better. Its makes my skin and face feel so smooth , I'm love with dove body wash I would recommend this body wash to everyone. definitely a 5 star
Sara S.
Tucson, AZ
Dove soap is always my go to! The smell is light clean and relaxing I always feel so refreshed when I get out of the shower it leaves you with such soft skin. I'll try new soaps but I always come back!
mariel f.
West Haven, CT
Classic scent that I instantly associate with dove, and I love it. My skin felt moisturized and smooth after showering. Definitely a good choice to use daily because it just makes your skin feel fresh.
Slei T.
Honolulu, Hi
I have always been a fun of Dove, and prefer bar soap to body wash. Dove always leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant, with mild gentle scent. It's great value buy and is a daily staple.
Bradley B.
Saint Johns, FL
I really like this soap. It blends that classic Dove smell with the moisturizing quality of a cream soap. My skin is noticeably softer after using this product. I definitely plan to buy this again.
Cassandra E.
Monterey, TN
I like that it comes in a pump.
It is very moisturizing.
I work in the cold and it helps keep my skin form drying out.
We'll worth the price. I would buy it again
I would recommend it to a friend.
Ashley E.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh, smooth, and clean. It feels I kind of thick like lotion when you first use it. Over time I really started to love the results and I won't buy any other brand of soap.
Marissa H.
Dove is my favorite brand to use for soap and body wash. I always feel clean and that there isnt any soap residue left on my body after the shower which helps me feel clean
Kristy B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I prefer the cream soap over the bar soap. This soap makes me feel more moisturized after using it and less need for a lot of lotion after showers. Dove is gentle on my skin and makes it feel soft.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?