BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Megan C.
Love the smell. It's gentle on my skin, along with my 4 and 5 year olds skin. Love the pump bottle; makes it quicker and easier for bath time. I would recommend this to anybody!
Courtney S.
Jacksonville, FL
Dove cream soap has the amazing orignal scent that we all love. It is gentle so I can use it everywhere including my face however is so thick and moisturizing it is completely replaced my shaving cream!
Shelby d.
This soap makes your skin very soft and it smells very good. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great body wash. The only con is the scent can become a little strong, but that is my opinion.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL
This product worked very nicely with my skin. It left my skin very soft. There was no greasy residue afterwards. I really felt refreshed after using this. Definitely recommend!
Charisma S.
Tolleson, AZ
DOVE IS AMAZING YO! ALWAYS MAKES MY SKIN SOFT AND PRETTY!! and now apparently I have to make this longer which I really don't understand why. I thought people liked short and sweet? Not long and bitter?
Nancy R.
Reedley, CA
I love using the cream soap, I use it as my body wash and it leave my skin clean and soft. I continue to buy and also it took away lil ache that I had on my Chest or back. This soap is great I love it
Sara S.
Tucson, AZ
Dove soap is always my go to! The smell is light clean and relaxing I always feel so refreshed when I get out of the shower it leaves you with such soft skin. I'll try new soaps but I always come back!
Keeps my skin looking great and it feels so soft! It keeps my skin looking flawless & hydrated as well! I've tried many other brands and they make my skin breakout or its dry and not soft to the touch.
Kierra A.
This body wash just make me feel more cleaner and feel better. Its makes my skin and face feel so smooth , I'm love with dove body wash I would recommend this body wash to everyone. definitely a 5 star
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
My go to soap during summer time when my eczema is the worst, I got this as a gift from my mom. I use primarily during the hotter months as it dries my eczema all the way up. I would definitely recommend
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?