BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sasha O.
Poway, CA
This would clean my body but would leave an oily residue on my skin which my family and i do not like, especially when we are trying to remove the oil from our skins in the forst place.
Good product, it's the first thing I would buy when I run out of products for a shower. It's reasonably priced but never lets me down in quality. I would buy this at the local supermarket, time and time again
Lissandra Maria T.
Doral, Florida
Este jabón en crema es maravilloso para limpiar y dejar la piel suave y olorosa, no es como los demás jabones que dejan la piel reseca y dañada dove cream soap, además es bastante economico lo recomiendo 100%.
Gladys C.
Dallas, TX
I been using Dove for years !! I love it a lot !! Leaves your skin soft and smelling good ! But recently start using Nivea another body wash I discover and really love it as well!!
Eve C.
Makes me feel super clean and not to overdrying! I use this soap normally
and would recommend it to all skin types. Personally I have dry skin and this soap doesn't make it worse. It's an oldie but a goodie!!
Brittany M.
Riverview, FL
Dove Cream Soap leaves my skin feeling moisturizer without leaving it greasy. It is always hard for me to find an effective Cream soap due to my eczema. However, Dove gets the job done and doesn't break me out.
Chad S.
Havelock
Great Product. My family uses this soap daily while showering. It does not dry out your skin like most bar soaps and rinses cleanly while moisturizing your skin.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I like Dove products and this is one of the products that had a lotion texture but was soap. Lightly scented and did not cause any allergic reaction to the skin.
Sharmyn S.
Willsboro, NY
Love the smell. It leaves your skin so soft. The scent is amazing. I bought my Dive at Walmart. You should try this sometime. It keeps my skin soft all day ling.
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
Dove always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! I have been using Dove cream body wash for over 10 years and can't imagine using any other body wash. It's a great value and also has a clean, fresh scent.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?