BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Gladys C.
Dallas, TX
I been using Dove for years !! I love it a lot !! Leaves your skin soft and smelling good ! But recently start using Nivea another body wash I discover and really love it as well!!
Brittany M.
Riverview, FL
Dove Cream Soap leaves my skin feeling moisturizer without leaving it greasy. It is always hard for me to find an effective Cream soap due to my eczema. However, Dove gets the job done and doesn't break me out.
Good product, it's the first thing I would buy when I run out of products for a shower. It's reasonably priced but never lets me down in quality. I would buy this at the local supermarket, time and time again
Eve C.
Makes me feel super clean and not to overdrying! I use this soap normally
and would recommend it to all skin types. Personally I have dry skin and this soap doesn't make it worse. It's an oldie but a goodie!!
Sharmyn S.
Willsboro, NY
Love the smell. It leaves your skin so soft. The scent is amazing. I bought my Dive at Walmart. You should try this sometime. It keeps my skin soft all day ling.
Janet J.
Very creamy formula that is truly hydrating in the shower. I like to use this daily with my loofah. A little goes a long way and it smells good too! Recommend for those who have dry to normal skin
Elizabeth M.
Hayward, CA
The smell is great and it's not a strong smell, which is great for a sensitive nose. The consistency of it is gowy. A little goes a long way. The
Smell last about 3-5 hours. I think this is a great product.
Charlotte, NC
Dove always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! I have been using Dove cream body wash for over 10 years and can't imagine using any other body wash. It's a great value and also has a clean, fresh scent.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is a really good product and very good to the skin. I usually get them at local stores like Walmart and target and there at a good price range and I suggest getting it for people who have sensitive skin
Mariah B.
This is such an amazing product !! I use it on my face before bed to help out my skin and I wake up with soft and smooth skin ! I would recommend this to anyone . Dove has some amazing product check them out
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?