BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
It makes you feel clean without feeling like you have dried out your skin. I loved it. I continue to use the product and I tell anyone who asks what products that I use Dive body wash. The blue and white bottle.
It's okay I think that it's good for sensitive skin, it has a pretty good value for it, and I don't find it very pricy I think I bought it at target I like the smell very settle I would recommend it for a good wash
Maria H.
Sioux City, IA
Really nice cream, leaves my skin super soft and smells great, i also have oily skinf but it doesnt seem to make it any worse i think its a great product honestly.
Alexa F.
Orlando, FL
I love the way that this cream soap smells and leaves my skin very smooth. I recommend it a lot I prefer this over a bar of soap because it makes your skin smooth
Euridici C.
Allentown
I'm not a fan of bar soap but when it comes about dove their product I love it and this one is the one of the best, the smell is wonderfully ... truly recommended
Lear30413 C.
me gusta mucho este jabon es super cremoso y siento que humecta mi piel al mismo tiempo que la limpia y me mantiene super fresca me encata usarlo en todo mi cuerpo
JOSMARIE N.
Smells amazing and leaves you feeling squeaky clean without drying your skin out! I've tried numerous other body washes and bar soaps and dove is the only soap I can use that doesn't leave me feeling extremely dry!
Amanda W.
West Union, WV
I use this product daily and I absolutely love it! I have dry sensitive skin and this is one of the main soaps I can use comfortably. It smells very nice as well!
Beetee T.
I absolutely love using this as a body wash. It smells great and cleans my skin without stripping it of its moisture. I also use it as a hand soap since other hand soaps are too drying for my hands (I have eczema).
Solana K.
San Diego, CA
Love this soap! I get rashes from a lot of cheap body washes but this dove liquid bodywash is so gentle on my skin. It also has a great comforting Scent. It's good for dry skin but still gives you that deep clean.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft