BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Leigh O.
Colerain, NC
I really enjoyed using the Dove cream soap. It felt luxurious while washing with it and did not leave any residue on my skin. My skin felt moisturized and almost dewy when I stepped out of the shower. Great product!
Siddiqa R.
Columbus, OH
For me it was very moisturizing. I have acne prone, oily skin and although Dove didn't cause any flare ups for me, I moved on to searching for something that could target my acne as well.
Ira G.
A product very good, leave a very smooth skin during and with a very pleasant smell. This presentation is the maximum because you apply it fairly easily and yields.
Alison B.
Dove Cream soap leaves my skin feeling very soft and conditioned! This Body wash does not leave a gross residue like a lot of soaps! I use the Dove cream soap during each shower. I recommend this product completely!
Marisa M.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this soap it leaves your skin feeling soft and renerished! I've used many body soaps before, && I've felt like they leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. This one is almost like a moisturizer as well
Anissa E.
Carol Stream, IL
I personally really like this soap. Leaves my skin nice and soft. I feel as though it really cleans the body too. The pomegranate & cucumber scents are my favorite & I usually love to get the same scent deodorant
Solana K.
San Diego, CA
Love this soap! I get rashes from a lot of cheap body washes but this dove liquid bodywash is so gentle on my skin. It also has a great comforting Scent. It's good for dry skin but still gives you that deep clean.
Amanda W.
West Union, WV
I use this product daily and I absolutely love it! I have dry sensitive skin and this is one of the main soaps I can use comfortably. It smells very nice as well!
It's okay I think that it's good for sensitive skin, it has a pretty good value for it, and I don't find it very pricy I think I bought it at target I like the smell very settle I would recommend it for a good wash
Alexa F.
Orlando, FL
I love the way that this cream soap smells and leaves my skin very smooth. I recommend it a lot I prefer this over a bar of soap because it makes your skin smooth
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.