BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Anissa E.
Carol Stream, IL
I personally really like this soap. Leaves my skin nice and soft. I feel as though it really cleans the body too. The pomegranate & cucumber scents are my favorite & I usually love to get the same scent deodorant
Solana K.
San Diego, CA
Love this soap! I get rashes from a lot of cheap body washes but this dove liquid bodywash is so gentle on my skin. It also has a great comforting Scent. It's good for dry skin but still gives you that deep clean.
Beetee T.
I absolutely love using this as a body wash. It smells great and cleans my skin without stripping it of its moisture. I also use it as a hand soap since other hand soaps are too drying for my hands (I have eczema).
jakiah b.
Pennsauken, NJ
This makes my skin so soft! this wash also smelled delicious and was worth my money. i buy it every time i run out and theres always a coupon to use from the paper which is great ( getting it for a cheaper price )
Scarlet F.
me gusta mucho este jabon es super cremoso y siento que humecta mi piel al mismo tiempo que la limpia y me mantiene super fresca me encata usarlo en todo mi cuerpo
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
It makes you feel clean without feeling like you have dried out your skin. I loved it. I continue to use the product and I tell anyone who asks what products that I use Dive body wash. The blue and white bottle.
Euridici C.
I'm not a fan of bar soap but when it comes about dove their product I love it and this one is the one of the best, the smell is wonderfully ... truly recommended
Alexa F.
Orlando, FL
I love the way that this cream soap smells and leaves my skin very smooth. I recommend it a lot I prefer this over a bar of soap because it makes your skin smooth
It's okay I think that it's good for sensitive skin, it has a pretty good value for it, and I don't find it very pricy I think I bought it at target I like the smell very settle I would recommend it for a good wash
Renee m.
Buffalo Grove, IL
My entire family uses Dove Cream Soap and we love it. I use it with a loofah, my husband with a shower sponge and the kids just pump it into their hands. The soap leaves us all feeling clean, refreshed and smooth.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?