BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Astrid T.
feels very soft on your Skin..i use it every Day in the Morning and evening..i dont even need a lotion after my shower..i buy most of the Time in CVS or Walmart...pros...very rich...cons..none...i would buy it ...yes...
Lonni S.
I love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter & this is my go to. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized but doesn't leave any kind of residue. Plus the price is great
Tania V.
Lithonia, GA
Dove soap has always been my go to, but this particular kind is amazing! The scent is not too feminine for my husband, but not too strong for myself and it always leaves a clean smooth feel on your skin after washing.
The DOVE soap is life!!!!!! If you have eczema this is the soap for you. My skin is itchy, and dry this soap soothes my skin and my irritation just disappears after a couple of uses. It also has a lovely smell to it.
Leigh O.
Colerain, NC
I really enjoyed using the Dove cream soap. It felt luxurious while washing with it and did not leave any residue on my skin. My skin felt moisturized and almost dewy when I stepped out of the shower. Great product!
Marina M.
My favorite soap, I always buy this because it's so big and easy to use. Plus you won't have to worry about how someone else washes up with the bar of soap, if you know what I mean. I would recommend this to everyone!
Marisa M.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this soap it leaves your skin feeling soft and renerished! I've used many body soaps before, && I've felt like they leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. This one is almost like a moisturizer as well
Alison B.
Dove Cream soap leaves my skin feeling very soft and conditioned! This Body wash does not leave a gross residue like a lot of soaps! I use the Dove cream soap during each shower. I recommend this product completely!
Secrete H.
Paw Paw, MI
This is a winter time staple for me ,since I live in Michigan . Hydration is a must , and this product delivers that . Nice light fragrance, not over powering. Creamy with a nice lather. Good product at a good price.
Ira G.
A product very good, leave a very smooth skin during and with a very pleasant smell. This presentation is the maximum because you apply it fairly easily and yields.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?